Marion Co. @ Sequatchie Co.

MountainTroll

It didn't surprise me with Sequatchie-Dunlap getting this easy win over Marion-Jasper. Marion-Jasper is just really bad right now. they might be a little better in a few years, but they are in a current BAD state.

Yea Yea your the same guy that said this game would be close and if we switched jerseys you couldnt tell us a part. Sequatchie is a good football team and if not for the fumbles in the second half the score would have been really ugly.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If not for the fumbles in the second half Seq could have put up alot of points. The def did some good things as well as the offense. Scoring on a pass play was kinda refreshing. However, we got to put teams away and play like it is 0-0 at all times. I felt like we did a decent job at times in the second half but i thought at some points we were to relaxed. Good game and lets go win us a district championship next week. BC better be ready for some smashmouth football.

Bledsoe will be ready. All you have to do is say, "Dunlap." :roflol:

Treetop I think we will win out the rest of the way Bledsoe will be a dog fight but i think we win. Coach Fritts is a good guy and he is learning. Will be a good coach someday. I think we have a pretty good staff, Course coach Mays has been around has lots of experience. Another young Coach Gardneir played college ball and has a good knowledge of the game coaches lbs. Coach Coley very young coach someone told he is only 20(is that true?) Coaches the Dbs and OLBs and has a good knowledge of the game also.Coach Rice has been around some programs and knows a little of the game. Coach Barger has turned the program around and I think its heading into a great direction. Still got to find a way to win games early and not letting teams stick around. Best of luck and lets lay it on MC.

Big win...have to play hard this week. Coach Barger will have them ready. It should be a good crowd. i hear Bledsoe has a tough little back.