Mt Pleasant (3-1) vs Cascade (1-3)

wholder

Who Wins?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Tigers or Champions

• Tigers
    • Champs

Butchie, you surely aren't going to this game are you??? The last time you showed for a Cascade game we got run off the field. Can't you find some place to go??? :lol:

Well Boxman...I'm Not Welcome Nowhere It Seems...I Went To South Pitt They Lost...I Went To Cascade And They Lost....So Don't You Want Me To Attend The MTP Game? It Might Swing In Cascade's Favor! :roflolk:

If Cascade can put a whole game under there belt's like there capable of they will give you a run for the money. They have a good RB and QB that can sling it and there line is huge. They just somehow need to quit shooting themselve's in the foot. They played us,South Pittsburg, a great game up until halftime and then thing's went downhill from there.

I still like mTp in this one even without #1.......

I'm guessing #11 will proly take the snaps, hopefully #3 and #4 will carry the load well, maybe under the BOX or JUMBO, I like to call it the Power Set offense, and just let the run and the O-line work it for ya......... Just bounce it out every now and then to the weak side.

No-one has really stopped it yet....... GO TIGERS!

I still like mTp in this one even without #1.......

I'm guessing #11 will proly take the snaps, hopefully #3 and #4 will carry the load well, maybe under the BOX or JUMBO, I like to call it the Power Set offense, and just let the run and the O-line work it for ya......... Just bounce it out every now and then to the weak side.

No-one has really stopped it yet....... GO TIGERS!

i think mp rallys after the loss and the suspension of their qb. i hate what happened last night that is very uncharacteristic of him to get frustrated like that. i have watched him play since he was 7 or 8 and has always been a very respectful young man, i just think friday nights game was almost too much pressure for a young guy, i look for him to bounce back from this and be better than ever with a good lesson learned. i say mp wins big.

Well, here comes another rare statement from LTR . . . . Go Champs! Think I'm getting soft in my old age.

Everybody that we beat just makes the "Rockettes" look a little better. I will have say thanks to the Eagles for their efforts Friday night. Now how did that happen anyway?