Mt Pleasant (3-1) vs Cascade (1-3)

wholder

Who Wins?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Tigers or Champions

• Tigers
    • Champs

As far as the game goes, congrats Champs! Looks like it was a heckuva game. Hope both teams have continued success this season.

C11 you're always welcome at The Dungeon. Cascade folks, ya'll need to make this right.

You know, I don't mind joining the boycot and saving gas money on a trip to The Stable next year since JB and Cascade are supposedly gonna keep this thing going....but then again you know what, I'll go down there just for spite, but not to the The Stable. I'll spend that $6 admission money plus what I'd spend at the concession stand at Chilli's or Hooters or wherever C11 wants to go. Who's in?

The ability to affect how much is taken in at the gate on game night, that's the power of the T!

i seem to be lost in what happened to c11...but, that doesn't really seem to be the best way to back your team!

I wish someone would explain what happen to C11. I am sure it had to be bad. But if there is no explanation one can only assume :wacko:

C-10, I don't feel comfortable telling this, but Mike was wrongly and unfairly accused of having too much to drink before the Cascade-SP game, and publicly called out for it. It is NOT true. We were with them before the game and he was not drunk. I hope he doesn't mind me telling you, but I feel he is owed an apology by the parties involved. Doubt he'll get one.

C-10, I don't feel comfortable telling this, but Mike was wrongly and unfairly accused of having too much to drink before the Cascade-SP game, and publicly called out for it. It is NOT true. We were with them before the game and he was not drunk. I hope he doesn't mind me telling you, but I feel he is owed an apology by the parties involved. Doubt he'll get one.

I hate to hear that.

I Was At Chili's Before Mike And His Wife Arrived.....And Accomapnied Them To The Game. Now We Had A Few Beers Over The Course Of 5 p. m. to 7 p.m. Which Is Slow For Me. But Being From 2.5 Hours Away And D.U.I Laws As Such...We Didn't Indulge Any Further....I Can Remember Mike Commenting On How We We're Attending A High School Game And Need Not Be Sloshed. But Mike Was His Usual Self At The Game..Talking With Anyone And Everyone At The Game. We Met With Other CoachTer's And Even The Principal Was Standing Next To Us...And Chatted With Us Briefly Before The Game.....Now Remember I Said She Spoke With Us In Detail Before The Game... We We're Having A Great Time...Now Here Comes The Stink Of It.....After Halftime....And I Repeat After Halftime...The Third Quarter..Even....This Sheriff Deputy Asks To Speak With Mike And Asks Him To Leave Because He Is Drunk.....If He Was Drunk? Why Was He Not Arrested?.....If He Was Drunk From CHili's?...Why Wait Til The Third Quarter? Some 2 Hours After Entering The Game? And Why Was I Not Asked To Leave As Well? Something Is Amiss Here....Maybe We Should Have Brushed Our Teeth And Combed Our hair But We We're Not Drunk, Beligerent, Incoherent Or Disrespectful To Anyone Or Anybody...And I Say Again..We We're Talking To The Principal Upclose And Personal Before The National Anthem And This All Went Down At The Beginning Of The Third Quarter. Now I Will Leave You To Your Own Summation Of What Or Why? But These Are The Facts And Can Be Proven By Several CoachTer's Who We're Not At Chili's And Can Attest to Our Condition And Attitude At The Game. In My Opinion...Mike Has Been Deeply Embarrassed By This Incident...And I Have As Well...I Drove For 2.5 Hours To Have My Friend Who I Thought Was Well Respected In The Community Treated Like A Piece Of Gutter Trash.

It Saddens Me Very Deeply....I Have No Idea Who Requested His Departure...And Don't Think We Will Ever Know...But It Was Wrong..And Very Disrespectful... Mike Was Upset...But He Didn't Make A Scene At The game He Told Me He Was Sorry And Had To Leave....Now Go Figure?

I Was At Chili's Before Mike And His Wife Arrived.....And Accomapnied Them To The Game. Now We Had A Few Beers Over The Course Of 5 p. m. to 7 p.m. Which Is Slow For Me. But Being From 2.5 Hours Away And D.U.I Laws As Such...We Didn't Indulge Any Further....I Can Remember Mike Commenting On How We We're Attending A High School Game And Need Not Be Sloshed. But Mike Was His Usual Self At The Game..Talking With Anyone And Everyone At The Game. We Met With Other CoachTer's And Even The Principal Was Standing Next To Us...And Chatted With Us Briefly Before The Game.....Now Remember I Said She Spoke With Us In Detail Before The Game... We We're Having A Great Time...Now Here Comes The Stink Of It.....After Halftime....And I Repeat After Halftime...The Third Quarter..Even....This Sheriff Deputy Asks To Speak With Mike And Asks Him To Leave Because He Is Drunk.....If He Was Drunk? Why Was He Not Arrested?.....If He Was Drunk From CHili's?...Why Wait Til The Third Quarter? Some 2 Hours After Entering The Game? And Why Was I Not Asked To Leave As Well? Something Is Amiss Here....Maybe We Should Have Brushed Our Teeth And Combed Our hair But We We're Not Drunk, Beligerent, Incoherent Or Disrespectful To Anyone Or Anybody...And I Say Again..We We're Talking To The Principal Upclose And Personal Before The National Anthem And This All Went Down At The Beginning Of The Third Quarter. Now I Will Leave You To Your Own Summation Of What Or Why? But These Are The Facts And Can Be Proven By Several CoachTer's Who We're Not At Chili's And Can Attest to Our Condition And Attitude At The Game. In My Opinion...Mike Has Been Deeply Embarrassed By This Incident...And I Have As Well...I Drove For 2.5 Hours To Have My Friend Who I Thought Was Well Respected In The Community Treated Like A Piece Of Gutter Trash.

It Saddens Me Very Deeply....I Have No Idea Who Requested His Departure...And Don't Think We Will Ever Know...But It Was Wrong..And Very Disrespectful... Mike Was Upset...But He Didn't Make A Scene At The game He Told Me He Was Sorry And Had To Leave....Now Go Figure?

There was also food consumed as well, which would affect "beverages". I can't believe they are treating him this way. Thanks for posting Butchie.

Maybe friendship means more to him than football.

You Know When A Man Gives Every Spare Minute To A Highschool Program...It's Web-sites. We're Drafted And Created And Paid For By Him. And Kept Up With Stats And Posted Them For All To See. And Coached Summer League Softball For The Township...And He Has Caught Alot Of Flak From Some Who Wonder What Is He Up To Being Around The School So Much When He Doesn't Work There....And I Have Seen Posters From Cascade Who Was Jealous Of His Many Friends On Here...I Can See Where Some People Would Say...."Lookey There!....There's Cascade 11 With Beer On His Breathe...." "Oh My God!....Call The Law!"...."He's Setting A Bad Example For Our Youth!"...But I Feel It Is Jealousy On Someones Part That Caused All This. But In My Experiences With Mike..C-11...Have Been Nothing But Enjoyable And Respectful...And Now I'm Through With This....Tomorrow I'm Closing This Room And Won't Speak Of It Again.. :thumb:

That is aweful what they did to him, what a backwoods, redneck, crappy thing to do from the Bedford County Sheriff office!!! C11 has been a HUGE supporter of the Champs since I have known him, no matter what happens he is their supporting them. He really puts his heart into the Champs, and they do that to him. What a bucnh of _)($)(#_+_(+$)+$_$_+)@s/.

I believe you hit the nail on the head Butchie when you spoke of the Jealousy part. There's always someone somewhere that is jealous of the ones that try and do or say good things about the school or programs. Wether it be being a booster, a parent trying to help the program, or a local supporter, or just a loyal fan supporting the team here on the T or any other website.

The jealousy runs through that jealous individual till they can't stand it no longer and they either start something with the one their jealous of on the websites, in the stands, or just starts running their mouths around town. This it sounds as though just caught up to C11 at the game.

Your right..... Some jealous individual saw a chance to shut him down or shut him up and took it......

It's sad that people like that can't get up and support/help the program like C11 did and gain respect and notoriety themselves instead of just tearing him/others down......

People like that should be ashamed of themselves, they're sad people deep down inside that have no life, so therefore in turn are jealous when others do......... and will do whatever it takes to make those that do come down to their wallow. Whether it takes harassment, arguments, telling lies and starting rumors, or as we see now, even to this level..... getting the cops involved.

Hold your head up C11, your friends have spoken for ya, the truth is known, do not let the people that are not your friends that did this bring you down to their wallow, that's just what they wanted...... Don't give them what they want. They'll win.

• Upvote 1