Crockett Co vs J.C.S.

Cavaliers41

JCS can't, I don't think Milan can either. Turning the ball other more than usual, Milan is not playing well. Trenton will be a test.

Didn't say for sure we could but I like our chances in week 10. This Bulldog team started 5 sophmores Friday night. The youth is getting lots of reps this year and while we are not the team we were the last 2 years we are still a good football team. I think West Tennessee will be a little surprised come November. :popcorneater:

BTW - Cavs over Eagles by at least 14 pts.

Edited by Bulldog Fan #2

Didn't say for sure we could but I like our chances in week 10. This Bulldog team started 5 sophmores Friday night. The youth is getting lots of reps this year and while we are not the team we were the last 2 years we are still a good football team. I think West Tennessee will be a little surprised come November. :popcorneater:

BTW - Cavs over Eagles by at least 14 pts.

:thumb:

Turnovers played a huge role in the game. JCS coughed it up 5 times, including twice early in the game to go down 28-0.

JCS had no answer for the Crockett County running game, but was able to move the ball very well through the air. Two late turnovers sealed their fate.

Personally, I'm glad that prayers were answered and that Jesse Stroud is going to be playing again soon.

47-39 is a high scoring game in high school football. Congrats to both teams for playing til the end of the game and for hitting hard all night.

• Upvote 1