defensiveman

Who wins   

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got FC vs. LaVergne

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just excited to see what material nrgrizzlies has in store for tomorrow night from the stands... I'm guessing he'll start with a little "It's the coaching!!" and maybe follow that up with some "I don't actually know anything about football, but...... YEA, it's the coaching!" , and then maybe switch to a little "I contribute nothing to the program except my complaints!!!" Could be a HUGE night for nrgrizzlies.

nrgrizzlies tears 58

LHS 21

Edited by Bocephus

I'm just excited to see what material nrgrizzlies has in store for tomorrow night from the stands... I'm guessing he'll start with a little "It's the coaching!!" and maybe follow that up with some "I don't actually know anything about football, but...... YEA, it's the coaching!" , and then maybe switch to a little "I contribute nothing to the program except my complaints!!!" Could be a HUGE night for nrgrizzlies.

nrgrizzlies tears 58

LHS 21

Smoking, drinking, and doing drugs can really affect people's lives. Is your life affected? There is help for people in your situation.

26-22 LHS. Final.

3 LaVergne 1st half fumbles kept them from taking any sort of control in the 1st half. The defense rose up to pitch a 2nd half shutout to key the win.

Nothing against Franklin County, I understand they were 3-1 going into the game, but if they were in 7-aaa, they wouldn't win a game in the district. They might (with a few breaks) be able to keep it close vs. siegel as they did vs. LHS, but against the other four schools this year? Forget about it.

26-22 LHS. Final.

3 LaVergne 1st half fumbles kept them from taking any sort of control in the 1st half. The defense rose up to pitch a 2nd half shutout to key the win.

Nothing against Franklin County, I understand they were 3-1 going into the game, but if they were in 7-aaa, they wouldn't win a game in the district. They might (with a few breaks) be able to keep it close vs. siegel as they did vs. LHS, but against the other four schools this year? Forget about it.

No offense, but you guys may not win a game in 7-AAA either.......