Sequoyah vs McMinn Central

bigclittleh

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Pummelking is refering to is the McMInn Central thread. I will start another thread to talk about this because I would love to get the thoughts of the Seq. nation on this matter.

Log,

Actually I was regarding this post with somethings that had been mentioned about teams from this region making the playoffs. The region as a whole needs to be a lot tougher to make it out of the first round. I personally think it was tougher when the teams from hamilton co. were in it.

Would the Sequoyah-Sweetwater game be important if Meigs were to beat Sweetwater this week? (If Sequoyah beats McMinn Central this week?)

Yes! If Meigs beat Sweetwater, Sweetwater beat Sequoyah, and of course with Sequoyah beating Meigs then that would force a 3-WAY tiebreaker scenario in which the team with the best OVERALL RECORD (likely would be Sweetwater) would wind up as the #2 seed and in the playoffs.

Sequoyah MUST beat McMinn and Sweetwater!

Yes! If Meigs beat Sweetwater, Sweetwater beat Sequoyah, and of course with Sequoyah beating Meigs then that would force a 3-WAY tiebreaker scenario in which the team with the best OVERALL RECORD (likely would be Sweetwater) would wind up as the #2 seed and in the playoffs.

Sequoyah MUST beat McMinn and Sweetwater!

Thats correct, this happened to Sequoyah two years ago. 3 way tie between Sequoyah, Notre Dame and Howard (i think) all finished 4-4 but overall record hurt us and we were eliminated.