Eagleville @ Cascade

boxman

All I said was that they were the underdog, someone has to be the underdog. Did not mean to get everybody in a huff and I'm not mad at anyone. So far I am about the only one to pick the Eagles to win. I do believe they can win this game. Should be a hard fought close game. If the Eagles can win the turnover battle and keep the Champions away from the big play maybe we can pull it out. The Eagles defense has kept all the games pretty close even the loses. Maybe we can win a low scoring game. The Champions have some good athletes in skills positions so we have to slow them up especially in the passing game. I'm sure it will be a great atmosphere at Cascade, hope to eat at the Bell Buckle Cafe before the game.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I said was that they were the underdog, someone has to be the underdog. Did not mean to get everybody in a huff and I'm not mad at anyone. So far I am about the only one to pick the Eagles to win. I do believe they can win this game. Should be a hard fought close game. If the Eagles can win the turnover battle and keep the Champions away from the big play maybe we can pull it out. The Eagles defense has kept all the games pretty close even the loses. Maybe we can win a low scoring game. The Champions have some good athletes in skills positions so we have to slow them up especially in the passing game. I'm sure it will be a great atmosphere at Cascade, hope to eat at the Bell Buckle Cafe before the game.

Not in a huff... not mad... I just don't think there is any way that the Eagles are an underdog in this game. This should be a good game and I hope the fact it's Cascade's homecoming does not interfere with the game. Cascade has had a history of not playing well at their homecoming game. I hope they can forget about the dance and play football.

If you are going to the Bell Buckle Cafe before the game you better get there early and it would hurt to call ahead for reservations.

Not in a huff... not mad... I just don't think there is any way that the Eagles are an underdog in this game. This should be a good game and I hope the fact it's Cascade's homecoming does not interfere with the game. Cascade has had a history of not playing well at their homecoming game. I hope they can forget about the dance and play football.

If you are going to the Bell Buckle Cafe before the game you better get there early and it would hurt to call ahead for reservations.

I think that the champs will win if they can over come the distractions of Homecoming Week.

Also according to Ken Massey Forrest would beat Eagleville 18-12. So i don't think that I am going to go with him. I'm pulling for Eagleville, they have just come off a huge win at home (not to mention Homecoming) To put them at number 1 in the District and 10 in the state at 1a. So I'm going to have to go with Eagleville on this one! GO EAGLES!!!

Edited by Wrestler4444