Ooltewah at Walker Valley

phishdad

Winner  

17 members have voted

1. 1. winner?

I' ve been waiting for this week Owl fans

and here is why........

I knew the season was going to be rough up to this point. Take the 2 wins we do have. If the staff and players can go on a run from here, these first weeks of the season will be forgoten.

The season starts at WValley (a good 1 to begin with). With what is going on at Cleveland, the district is as unpredictable now as ity was back on August 1st.

I'm stiil here Owl fans. Let's take this son of a gun into the playoffs.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I' ve been waiting for this week Owl fans

and here is why........

I knew the season was going to be rough up to this point. Take the 2 wins we do have. If the staff and players can go on a run from here, these first weeks of the season will be forgoten.

The season starts at WValley (a good 1 to begin with). With what is going on at Cleveland, the district is as unpredictable now as ity was back on August 1st.

I'm stiil here Owl fans. Let's take this son of a gun into the playoffs.

If everybody played hard on every down in every game,owls would be undefeated.To many kids are to easily scared or intimdated..it was so apparent at Maplewood.You have 2 or 3 kids that play hard every SINGLE play!!!! First 2 games ooltewah played with intensity and swagger,now They are standing around waiting on somebody else to make a play......... :roflolk: moaning and groaning over playing time or because they think somebody owes them something just for showing up!..this isn't little league or your house,where your momma and daddy kiss your butt,it's big boy,6-a football.."PUT UP or SHUT UP!!!" :angry:

If everybody played hard on every down in every game,owls would be undefeated.To many kids are to easily scared or intimdated..it was so apparent at Maplewood.You have 2 or 3 kids that play hard every SINGLE play!!!! First 2 games ooltewah played with intensity and swagger,now They are standing around waiting on somebody else to make a play......... :roflolk: moaning and groaning over playing time or because they think somebody owes them something just for showing up!..this isn't little league or your house,where your momma and daddy kiss your butt,it's big boy,6-a football.."PUT UP or SHUT UP!!!" :angry:

This game may actually be closer than everyone might think. The automatic pick would be the owl's. But dont expect a blowout. A fumble or two and it could get interesting.

this post hurt my head

I disagree

Walker Valley is plain awful...Lockerby's program is getting worse.

Owls are struggling...we knew this was going to happen...

but, Owls take frustrations out on Mustangs

45-13 <_<

I agree, WVHS is not very good, maybe not terrible..but close. But they do have a few guy's who can score if they get free.

Ooltewah runs the table,finishes second behind soddy,goes north for first and comes back and beats soddy in second round.... :mrgreen:

Would LOVE to see it!! HOWEVER, see below for a few stats from September 3rd:

32 Cedric Edwards 30 carries for 244... avg. 8.1 yards per carry 3tds

Go Owls! Please run the table, would be great to see two Chatt teams playing the "big guys"! Good Luck this year, we're rooting for yall!