Chew-ooga Time

MVM

GPS did not have every player behind the ball. Throughout the game they left 2 forwards high, with one occasionally checking back. It looked to me that the hope was to spring a forward loose with Baylor's backline pushed up. But don't listen to me, I was actually at the game.

I don't doubt that GPS was okay with a tie. What's the better option against a team that has given up 1 goal in 10 prior games? Someone suggested go all out and go down in flames? Really? Push players forward and get beat 5-0? As long as the game remained 0-0, GPS had a chance to win...a free kick, corner kick, break away. One moment could have won them the game.

We had to forfeit a win over Scott County last year because of the paperwork for our exchange student not being finalized. They did not "vacate" the win. It was a true forfeit. Scott County got the victory, and we recorded a loss. The TSSAA has the option of vacating games (which would not give a win or loss) but they did not in our case, nor seemingly in the SM case, either.

A lot of baiting and trash talking in this one. Tone it down a bit or take it off the boards. I am sure this young lady feels awful. No need to degrade her, her parents, the team, or any AD on the public boards.