Halls @ South Fulton

Devil_Alumni

Congrats on the win..And Devil Alumni..Sorry for the mix-up.I have been having Lake Co playing Trenton..But all the time I knew Trenton was on the 15th because it's the same night as Midnight for the Memphis Tigers.As bad I hate to miss a Lake Co game,we usually like to go to that for the festivities.Like you said ,Halls has a good looking quarterback that's just a freshman.Next week should be a good game.!

Ah, therefore the reason for my name on here: TIGER TIGER!!!

I can't wait for this basketball season!!! Hoping for a win tonight vs Tulsa too.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to halls the rest of the year! Its gonna be a tough one next week. Like i said before the falcons scare me and if we can come away with a win in tiptonville we will be setting alot better for a playoff spot.

I'm looking for a good close game.Although we both are the Have Nots compared to Union City,I'm expecting the Devils to try to control the line with their big back and wear Lake Co down.And throw when they have to.But I'm sure the coaching staff is aware that South Fulton may come out with a bomb right away also.If Tatum pounds the line and South Fulton keeps getting first downs..could be a long night.Wheras South Fulton is going to probably try to run it down our throats,Lake Co is more of a finesse team with a lot os speed.Good luck this Friday night.I really wish one of us were playing Union City Friday night.I believe we're healthy and would like to play them before it gets really cold and some of our players may not want to hit and play smash mouth football when it's cold.!

Ur right about that bigster with the cold coming. Got kinda chilly last friday night. Its only gonna get colder from here unfortunatly. I havent made my mind up yet if i want to make the trip down there to tiptonville or not. Id like to see it but if there is a game close by i might go and check whoever it is out if i havent seen them play yet this year. Ill make up my mind friday while at work lol.