Columbia at Lincoln County

jabbo

I was wrong as always Falcons get the win.

These kids fought their guts out tonight, and everyone in L.C. should be really proud of them. We beat a good football team tonight, ( boy they had some good looking athletes) one that I think was pretty shocked, that we played the way that we did. As I, and many other people have said all along, we were a much better football team than our record indicated. We have played a murderer's row schedule the first half of the season. We have to win out to have any chance to make the post season, and then have a little help too, but we can't worry about that, we have to just take it one game at a time and go from there. Evan Pittenger had another great game throwing the football and running it too tonight, as did Eric Smith recieving and on punt returns, but it was a total team effort and I won't name each and every one, but it took everyone on that team to pull this one out.

I, for one, am very proud of the way they played, and believed that they could win the game and it happened. Now the falcons must totally focus on a Coffee Co. a team that was upset tonight, and get ready for them, and take it one game at a time.

Way to go Falcons!!!

Edited by Falconstatman

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic