My Early State Finals Predictions

PRTiii

I'm new this state so I'm trying to fiure things out. Do they have a JV Division in TN or am I missing something?

No, its a term used by "idiots" like bear cat brown iii to try and belittle the accomplishments of young men that are working hard to accomplish something special, like winning a state championship in any division. Though the brackets are smaller in Division 2, they quality of the finals is usually about the same (sometimes better, sometimes worse). It always amazes me, especially in our society, why someone would try to reduce the accomplishments of young people, when most are playing video games and/or doing much less productive activities. I suggest that instead we support wrestling in TN (which needs all of our support) instead of punching away at other divisions that were created by the TSSAA, not by the athletes. I guess if Bear Cat Brown iii lived in Iowa, he would be making fun of the youth in A or AA instead of Division 2--though many of these smaller divisions wrestlers in Iowa have gone on to win NCAA titles, etc. (kind of like Jordan Leen from Division 2 here in TN did).

Bear Cat Brown, either crawl back under your rock or before wrestling starts-go become a fan of basketball, volleyball, anything and take your venom/poison with you.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, its a term used by "idiots" like bear cat brown iii to try and belittle the accomplishments of young men that are working hard to accomplish something special, like winning a state championship in any division. Though the brackets are smaller in Division 2, they quality of the finals is usually about the same (sometimes better, sometimes worse). It always amazes me, especially in our society, why someone would try to reduce the accomplishments of young people, when most are playing video games and/or doing much less productive activities. I suggest that instead we support wrestling in TN (which needs all of our support) instead of punching away at other divisions that were created by the TSSAA, not by the athletes. I guess if Bear Cat Brown iii lived in Iowa, he would be making fun of the youth in A or AA instead of Division 2--though many of these smaller divisions wrestlers in Iowa have gone on to win NCAA titles, etc. (kind of like Jordan Leen from Division 2 here in TN did).

Bear Cat Brown, either crawl back under your rock or before wrestling starts-go become a fan of basketball, volleyball, anything and take your venom/poison with you.

Welcome Mr 2011, nice to have you on board.

I think if you research all of my posts you would come to a different conclusion about me. You see mocs 2011 I have all the respect in the world for the D2 it's just a name that I have given them to stir the pot.

I hope that you continue to posts, for this board needs the passion that you bring, unless you"re that fat short asst coach over at Hixson, then you can kiss my arse...

Go Wrestlers...better???

bcb iii :flower:

Edited by bear cat brown

First off, mocs2011 dont ever disrespect bcb like that again or we will have some serious problems. It aint right for you to be coming on here with your first post disrespecting a veteran of the threads. Dont get on the bad side of bear cat he will ruin you. mocs2011 bib

Second off, all you guys are retards (except for bear cat). theres no reason for you to be posting state finals predictions before the first match has even gone down you dont even know whos gonna be at what weight.

Third, SODDY WILL BE A FORCE. Theyve had about 6 transfers in the past month. Apparently its because a certain asst coach left, not naming any names but i think we all know who im talking about.

nt6 has officially returned to the threads of coach t.

nt6 :ph34r:

Edited by nitetime6

My turn,

First off, welcome aboard the forums mocs2011. Hope nt6's comments didn't "scare" you off. Its ok, you get used to his idle threats, he'll continue them all year from behind his keyboard, but thats about as far as they go.

BCB, its almost the 26th, which means its almost time for your annual post! Personally I cant wait, its a treat for my eyes every year.

RC, good to see you return as well..

Ok, on to nt6, your gonna have to tone your "big game talk" down a bit. Theyre called predictions not, "I know what weight class everybody is wrestling this year so lets line up the state finals". Next, veterans of the threads? There are two people on coacht, people who just made their profiles (which means they have lives) and people who have been on here for a long time, your "veterans" (people who have no lives, myself included). Last, as for the name calling you said nt6, I believe that youtube clip bcb posted is now intended for you my little friend.

PRTiii :flower:

PRT you said you dont have a life i do belive that must be true. But you are no veteran so dont even start saying you are. you are a waste of my time. no further comments

nt6 :ph34r:

Ive been on here longer than you may think nt6. But I guess if a high schooler from Soddy says its true, theyre so smart down there, their English teacher even graduated high school! Then it must be true. I bow to your knowledge nt6, your computer trash talk is superior to others.

PRTiii :flower:

Thanks for the clarification. Still not clear on why you stir things up by belittling the accomplishmnts of another division.