Rhea County vs. Ooltewah

EaglePride1

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Rhea fans are insane...blowout?Owls shot thierselves in the foot all night long,you all are not very good...but niether are we right now!!! We are banged up and it showed tonight.bottom line the best team always wins,SO I WILL GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE,RHEA WON TONIGHT!!! Owls are not going to the playoffs even,if we win our last 3.Playing one of the toughest schedules in the state with a young team has took its toll. Good Luck to the Rhea players,but some of you rhea fans can go jump in front of a train.

Time to call the whambulance!

A win is a win I guess. But we looked rough at times. I don't think some of the players could catch a cold in Fargo, ND, in the middle of January. We seemed to have dropped balls every other play. At one point, we're up by 14, only to win by a close 3. Our special teams, especially kickoff coverage, needs a good workout next week.

I sure hope the young 'uns can stay focused for Cleveland next week, even though they are out on Fall Break.

To those of you talking about dropped balls. I will come to there rescue. Most all the balls were either under thrown or over thrown. The only consistant passes were to #25 ( which by the way had a good night ). So let's get off the recievers. This was not one of our best games by far. In my opinion no one played great. If we expect to beat Cleveland we must play great one and all.

To those of you talking about dropped balls. I will come to there rescue. Most all the balls were either under thrown or over thrown. The only consistant passes were to #25 ( which by the way had a good night ). So let's get off the recievers. This was not one of our best games by far. In my opinion no one played great. If we expect to beat Cleveland we must play great one and all.

You're obviously the parent of a receiver. The passes were on the money all night several ridiculous drops.

There were some drops. There were some drops due to throws that were a little behind. Fine, agree to disagree. Let's just say that we have to execute better. That won't work next week.

Did that defense not play that great? Especially considering the position the kicking teams put them in?

Kickoff coverage was AWFUL. And I think if the ball hits you in the hands, I believe you should catch it. I know of one instance where one player just threw up one hand when he could've easily put two up and pulled it down. Cam is very good but he's human. Peyton Manning even throws a high ball every once in awhile :roflol:

You just compare him to Peyton Manning?

Kickoff coverage was AWFUL. And I think if the ball hits you in the hands, I believe you should catch it. I know of one instance where one player just threw up one hand when he could've easily put two up and pulled it down. Cam is very good but he's human. Peyton Manning even throws a high ball every once in awhile :roflol:

I agree with most everyone in this debate BUT bottom line we got the W! :thumb: Lets try to shut down this thread down and move to CLEVELAND! We all know what this upcoming game means to us and what we need to do to get it done :excl: