Dresden @ Riverside

hogheaven

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no relation to any other of these teams. I am saying move on due to the fact that the thread turned into Dresden vs Mckenzie part 2.

Awe Naw Crazy....I Remember The Smack Throwed At Dresden Last Year When They Lost To Riverside.....We Need To Let This One Stew Awhile :roflol: Remember When Dresden Didn't Make the Playoff's And Played A Consulation Game With Jackson County...They Was Ridiculed For Weeks...This One Will Run That Long :twisted:

Edited by Butchie

Dresden players had the same type loss the week before. I'm sure they understood how it felt. Riverside players were warriors. Very impressive team speed and play. If you stunk it wouldn't have meant anything to beat ya. I'm sure you will rebound. That offense is a thing of beauty. Personally, I hate the spread offense. Our defense was a bend but don't break d all night. Riverside defense broke, but didn't bend much in between. Tough! Only team that had that much speed this year was the Rebels. I have no idea who we will face in the playoffs, but I do know it will be nice to be in that position finally. GO LIONS!

Lots of sportsmanship from both sides after the game. One thing that does stick out. Dresden sideline was standing in water. Field was torn up in several places after the game from the amount of water put on the field. Is this payback for the rain soaked slop from last year, or was that a way of trying to slow down the spread? I am pretty sure the field was not a result of all the rain that West TN has been getting!

Hey Riverside, all I got to say is "Nah nah nahhh nah, nah nah nahhh nah, hey hey hey good bye". It's not a very good display of sportsmanship and don't feel too good does it? Maybe next time you win at home you will rethink singing that to the other team. :ph34r:

They Eating So Much Crow They Can't Respond :roflol: