Sullivan North vs Happy Valley

CyclonePrider

I think North may find HV no pushover this week. They are healthy and have a few backs that could give North fits. HV does not have a good pass D. Unaka and EHS showed that. Granted North is no Cloudland or East and I think they will slow down the HV run. It looks like its going to be the game to watch this weekend.

This will be a great game! I think both teams will be ready to play, but I think HV will out play Sullivan North. This is HV senior night. Hope that their are no injuries for both teams..........

HV 28 Sullivan North 13

After seeing both teams play, I am giving the edge to North, though having the home field will benefit HV. The team that makes the least mistakes will come out on top. HV option lends itself to that especially the way north hits I see the HV players going down. You need a lot of good players to run it because almost all runners are hit every play and that will ware you down. I look forward to watching it.

North 21

HV 14

Edited by CyclonePrider

North is getting ready, They are not over looking HV. We proved last year we could wade mudd a little better than them and thats about it. Both teams want another try at Betsy. But what ever the outcome I know it is going to be a hard hitting GREAT Game. Hope both teams play safe

Go Raiders

Not only did you wade mudd a little better, you also had better coaching. There was alot of talent on HV last year, but the coaches didnt know what to do with them, well some of the coaches didnt have a clue. The difference for us this year is we have a great coaching staff. They are also playing as a team this year. We have learned that just because you were once a great player for HV, doesnt necessarily mean you would be a great coach. We also would love to have another shot at Betsy, I hate that we always play them so early in the season................Cant wait till friday.....My bet is still on HV.........play safe............

this game is going to be really good! Both teams are solid. HV looks like they are on their way up and North has always been a top team for the past few years. I doubt that HV will run away with the game like they did last week as North is definitely no Cloudland. I believe Happy Valley is going to have a good team in the coming years. That being said:

North: 24

HV: 14

Wow great game, both teams played hard. North's coach blew it for his team. Did he not watch any film on Happy Valley? Why would any team kick it deep to South. He broke one against Elizabethton coming out in the second half, did he think it was a fluke? Then he blew his top when the clock malfunctioned the ref was putting the time back but he through a fit and got 15 yards tacked onto a poor punt to start with. With Johnson County losing to Cloudland tonight North should still get a playoff spot and with this skewed up playoff system, Elizabethton will win the conference and both North and Happy Valley will be seeded higher. TSSAA has a screw loose. Good Luck to both teams.

Wow great game, both teams played hard. North's coach blew it for his team. Did he not watch any film on Happy Valley? Why would any team kick it deep to South. He broke one against Elizabethton coming out in the second half, did he think it was a fluke? Then he blew his top when the clock malfunctioned the ref was putting the time back but he through a fit and got 15 yards tacked onto a poor punt to start with. With Johnson County losing to Cloudland tonight North should still get a playoff spot and with this skewed up playoff system, Elizabethton will win the conference and both North and Happy Valley will be seeded higher. TSSAA has a screw loose. Good Luck to both teams.

I don't know how much we knew about the kick returner that scored to start the second half but from what I saw the 3 attempted arm tackels could have been broken my any of our watergirls, the runner saw the field well and made a great run but the kick off team broke down period. As far a the clock malfunction It did not seem to any one on our side that the refs were going to do any thing about it Coach Norris talked in a very civil way for a long time before getting upset. Coach Norris is the glue that holds the other Raider coaches in check and if any thing he may be a little to calm at times,but rest assured if he lost his cool it was in order and way over due. HV came out and took two TDs right down the throat but came right back, they were able to get North out of our game and into the spread.Our boys know when this happens it is not good and we tend to try to force things a little. We are not a big comeback team and I was pleased to see us keep right on coming even after we were forced out of our comfort zone.HV did every thing right tonight to beat a team of about the same caliber as them. It looks like the top three teams in the 3 rivers are much closer this year than last. As far as playoffs, seeds, conferences, 2as 3as 4as and so ons go. What does it matter if a 3a team can be ranked #1 in the state and nothing is used to group teams together other that student #s Bleak would be the outlook for any NET team going to Blount Co to play in the playoffs. So I guess we will get back to practice Monday or the JV game, enjoy the reat of the football season, and try to get a little better. Good Luck to all the 3 rivers teams this getting to be a great conference.GO RAIDERS