BIG 8 CONFERENCE - Week 7

The Hill

D-B scores the first 3 TD's.21-0,TH Holds but REF dont see it or call it,and TH scores a TD.21-7,D-B scores TD,misses XP cause TH was offsides But the REFS dont call it or see it.27-7,D-B kicks FG.30-7,TH goes to PUNT it goes past the kicker and out of the ENDZONE for 2.32-7,TH want score 17 thats the biggest thing to try to find out??

At least I had some decent logic to my answer. REFs wah! We are undefeated wah! We are the big dogs on the porch wah! If we are going to just make stuff up let's go TH scores 17 points and leaves. The REFs give DB 32 because it's a nice number. DB wins 32-17. You cry an awful lot to be a fan of the best team in NET?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least I had some decent logic to my answer. REFs wah! We are undefeated wah! We are the big dogs on the porch wah! If we are going to just make stuff up let's go TH scores 17 points and leaves. The REFs give DB 32 because it's a nice number. DB wins 32-17. You cry an awful lot to be a fan of the best team in NET?

He's not a fan......He'a a poser. Most of us has figured that out already.

The REF stuff was a JOKE.You know theres alot of CRY BABIES on this site :roflol: Dont take this stuff so real.Its just High School Ball.Its just for FUN to me ,Unlike some of these real POSERS trying to take the SPOT LIGHT off themselves :thumb: To them if someone moves here they have to ask them can they CHEER for D-B.Well i dont have to ask anybody anything and they want and cant do anything about it.Thats what makes them mad.To all my HATERS what r u going to do.REPORT someone by telling LIES or just sit and CRY :cry: About it.