Any update on Adamsville player injured last week?

gridiron47

I was just wondering if anyone has an update on the Adamsville player that was injured last Friday night in the game at TCA. I had heard that it was a neck fracture and was going to require surgery but that he was expected to fully recover. Can anyone confirm that or provide other information? I have been praying for him.

I was just wondering if anyone has an update on the Adamsville player that was injured last Friday night in the game at TCA. I had heard that it was a neck fracture and was going to require surgery but that he

was expected to fully recover. Can anyone confirm that or provide other information? I have been praying for him.

I heard it was a bad concussion but he hasn't been at school. Your info might be right. We just hope and pray for the best.

Edited by RnB

That's good to hear. I'z sure if it was somethin' as devastatin' as a spinal injury, we would o' hear'd more by now.

Concussions ain't nothin' to take lightly, not worth riskin' additional trauma 'til he's fully recovered. The Troll knows 'bout these things.

I'z praying for him and all the young fellers that mean so much to all of us.:wub: