9AAA

eers

Here are the games this week, in order according to District Standings, with predictions.

1)Beech v. Lebanon (D)- Beech will run away with this one.

2)Gallatin v. Portland (D)- Gallatin wins big.

3)Mt. Juliet @ Wilson Central (D)- Mt. Juliet walks away with this one early.

4)Hendersonville @ Station Camp (D)- Hendersonville wins a close one here.

5)Station Camp v. Hendersonville (D)- Station Camp has talent, but are still a couple of years away.

6)Lebanon @ Beech (D)- see above.

7)Wilson Central v. Mt. Juliet (D)- Wilson Central can hope the bus breaks down!

8)Portland @ Gallatin (D)- The drought continues and the streak grows to 19 in a row. Perhaps Portland can hope their bus breaks down too!

Perhaps if your username began with qu. :roflol:

Pretty funny PPP, but still doesn't change the fact that your team has no shot at winning the next three weeks (maybe you can squeak one out against WC). Hope you can come back next week and make another comment that is so clever. :rolleyes:

Maybe you could share a little of that "purplepantherpride" with the rest of the community, student body, staff, players, etc. :popcorneater:

• Upvote 1

Perhaps if your username began with qu. :roflol:

PERHAPS you could talk someone in to calling Bever and begging him to bring his staff back. Then again, you're probably a coach or one of the people that pinned the struggles on him and his staff. Portland has turned into a laughing stock and a coaching graveyard. PERHAPS you could change the sign coming into city limits to read "Portland - where coaches go to die".

Good luck to the next coach, these are the kind of people you get to deal with!

PERHAPS you could talk someone in to calling Bever and begging him to bring his staff back. Then again, you're probably a coach or one of the people that pinned the struggles on him and his staff. Portland has turned into a laughing stock and a coaching graveyard. PERHAPS you could change the sign coming into city limits to read "Portland - where coaches go to die".

Good luck to the next coach, these are the kind of people you get to deal with!

Perhaps the good people of Sumner County and District 9 should be rooting for the Panthers to get a win unless it is at the expense of the team they cheer for. If you have watched the panthers play you can see that the players are all heart. Granted, there aren't many play makers, but they give 110%. Isn't that what the game of football is all about? If Portland could grow into something more than a doormat then the rest of the state may believe our district is the best in the state.

I would think that adults would wish the panthers well until they play their team (this comment includes supposed panther fans as well). Good luck to all District 9 teams tonight, excluding the Green Wave because they are facing the team I cheer for, GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

Edited by breakawayspeed
  • Upvote 1

Perhaps the good people of Sumner County and District 9 should be rooting for the Panthers to get a win unless it is at the expense of the team they cheer for. If you have watched the panthers play you can see that the players are all heart. Granted, there aren't many play makers, but they give 110%. Isn't that what the game of football is all about? If Portland could grow into something more than a doormat then the rest of the state may believe our district is the best in the state.

I would think that adults would wish the panthers well until they play their team (this comment includes supposed panther fans as well). Good luck to all District 9 teams tonight, excluding the Green Wave because they are facing the team I cheer for, GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

I agree with breakaway. The Portland kids played hard until the final horn last week against Beech. I also commend the coach for the onside kick to start the game. What have you got to lose? It also tells the kids you are not just playing to keep it close. I was very impressed with the Crabtree kid. I don't know what year he is, but he could play for any team in the district. His only problem seemed to be that he ran out of gas. I am definitly rooting for the Panthers tonight. ;)

• Upvote 1