Sweetwater vs. Mcminn Central

Wildcat53

Sweetwater easy, they're at home and seriously have some talent. Seen both play and Central is just too young now.

I agree Central is young, but they do have that fire to want to win. This may be there best chance to win. Maybe the Charger defense will score, special teams. But it is senior night for the Wildcats, Sweetwater 28 - McMinn Central 12.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I got to say is man up no need to hide behind a nick name

Marc Preskitt

trust me i know who you are and i am not scared lol but i do believe that if you let people know who you are that it limits what you can express about things due to politics and such. so if you wnat everybody to know that you have lost your mind and think cetral is going to pitch a shutout friday night go ahead. :roflol:

I don't think I scare anyone. I think if you have a problem with someone or how something is being done just tell them, give them your ideas maybe they will take some of them or just laugh at you. I have had both happen when I express my opion but it is better to lay it out there and clear the air. I support the Charges with my time and money and always expect the best for them. Think about this "How do we know if your a good man if nobody ever knows what you do"

I don't think I scare anyone. I think if you have a problem with someone or how something is being done just tell them, give them your ideas maybe they will take some of them or just laugh at you. I have had both happen when I express my opion but it is better to lay it out there and clear the air. I support the Charges with my time and money and always expect the best for them. Think about this "How do we know if your a good man if nobody ever knows what you do"

How did this get started? The idea behind this type of forum is "Freedom of speech" with a little fun. Yes you can be serious if you like, but man, don't go getting mad. The Charger are not very good this year, no secret. Wishing they were is not going to make them any better. But, we play the lotto and hope to get rich over night so why not project a little of that wishful thinking toward our Blue Boys. Go Chargers, Central 27 Sweetwater 15

How did this get started? The idea behind this type of forum is "Freedom of speech" with a little fun. Yes you can be serious if you like, but man, don't go getting mad. The Charger are not very good this year, no secret. Wishing they were is not going to make them any better. But, we play the lotto and hope to get rich over night so why not project a little of that wishful thinking toward our Blue Boys. Go Chargers, Central 27 Sweetwater 15

i hope the chargers get their 1st win but i am thinking the score will be central 14 sweetwater 26.

I say 35-6 us (Sweetwater). We have some serious talent at QB and the Offensive line. As long as the QB keeps off the interceptions which I think he will because i believe against Loudon last week throwing 2 pick 6s was a wake up call. i think Sweetwaters offense is reaally gonna click and show how good they really r. GO WILDCATS!