HAMPTON @ UNAKA

BDF36

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Bulldogs for pushing up into the top 5! Good job boys! Hardwork and Focus, oh yeah, and some good Coaching!

Thanks Smashmouth, its nice to be in the top 5 in rankings, the boys should be proud and even more determined. But all in all ,the next game is all that means anything right now. Gathering steam at the right time. ITS UNAKA WEEK.

Thanks Smashmouth, its nice to be in the top 5 in rankings, the boys should be proud and even more determined. But all in all ,the next game is all that means anything right now. Gathering steam at the right time. ITS UNAKA WEEK.

Hey Pujo,Im a Unaka man but I don't think we got emough Dr ENUF for the dawgs. We are just to inconsistant and don't match up with them.We have played well at times and bad at times. We would have to play our very best and Hampton self destruct to keep it close.That being said, I hope both teams leave Goddard field healthy!

Edited by howsthatnow

Pujo i know you want the boys from Hampton not to overlook Unaka, but i just cant believe you really think this is a trap week for Hampton, heck Unaka was better last year than this for the most part, Peterson dosen't have a great line plus big jordo will be out and he dosent have a real dangerous target like last year i just cant see this game be close Unaka will probably score on the JV if their lucky Peterson may find someone or him or Taylor make a play with their feet and sneak 1 by the Bulldogs but other than that i dont see where they can compete this friday.

Edited by creekerballer

Pujo i know you want the boys from Hampton not to overlook Unaka, but i just cant believe you really think this is a trap week for Hampton, heck Unaka was better last year than this for the most part, Peterson dosen't have a great line plus big jordo will be out and he dosent have a real dangerous target like last year i just cant see this game be close Unaka will probably score on the JV if their lucky Peterson may find someone or him or Taylor make a play with their feet and sneak 1 by the Bulldogs but other than that i dont see where they can compete this friday.

Creekerballer, I just think The Hampton boys might be looking at the last 2 games,The thing that gets me is,everyone seems to think that Hampton will just destroy Unaka and the Hampton and Cloudland game will be real tight. When I watched Unaka and Cloudland,that game could have went either way. I do think Hampton is the better team ,but I also think they had better go down there with the intentions of playing ball for 4 quarters.

How many underclassmen do you guys have on the line because those boys are HUGE. When we(Cloudland) played you I thought that was the best looking line i've seen at Unaka. They just didn't seem to fire off the ball with much intensity though. Before the game I wasn't sure we could run the ball on you guys but it seemed we were a little quicker off the ball and beat you guys to the point of attack. The Bales kid is a good reciever although I know he is still young.(soph.?) And hey Peterson still plays on that team and he is a #1 athlete. Still Unaka will have to play the game of their High school careers to pull this one out. Impossible? NO, Unlikely? YES. Only because Hampton will have something to say about that. Good luck to both teams. Hope all your kids stay healthy.

wow humptown is playing another cupcake. unaka is always awful. when will you all play at least a decent team? has to be the worse schedule in state.

I don't know how the seedings will go,but I'd love to see you guys play Cloudland again. Not even saying they would beat you, but this years version has Alot more heart. I really think Cloudland would win.