South Pittsburg at Lookout Valley

Roy Dillard

Figure this Old Pirate mite suggest ole Pegleg go back and research what OP talked about early last year. 1. Fact is the prediction then has become a harsh reality to most everyone cept them fellers up ther in the clouds on signal. 2. Ain't never claimed to accurately predict much of nothing but jest like a lot of fellers perhaps speak with the heart which has a tendancy to fail yous from time to time.

Figure OP "can" predict this......them Vols lose again. :roflol:

GO WAR EAGLES

Figure them Vols have more wins, National Championships, and SEC Championships then Alabama Jr University aka Auburn. :roflol:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Figure this Old Pirate mite suggest ole Pegleg go back and research what OP talked about early last year. 1. Fact is the prediction then has become a harsh reality to most everyone cept them fellers up ther in the clouds on signal. 2. Ain't never claimed to accurately predict much of nothing but jest like a lot of fellers perhaps speak with the heart which has a tendancy to fail yous from time to time.

Figure OP "can" predict this......them Vols lose again. :roflol:

GO WAR EAGLES

Well, "Old Pirate" I wasn't questioning your team assessments, I have to say you have been correct most of the time.

DOES THE GAME START AT 6:30 OUR TIME? CST? I KNOW IT WILL BE A BLOWOUT BUT MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER AND I WILL BE SUPORTING THE PIRATE'S AND PLAN ON BEING THERE.

Roy's got the book and all the pre-game information. Including time, temperture, and travel routes. Roy will also be passing out brochures in front of the concession stand and posing for pictures with that 95inch player LV has for "FaceSpace"-------HaHaHaHa!-------HowiePirate--Class of 1985! Go Pirates!

DOES THE GAME START AT 6:30 OUR TIME? CST? I KNOW IT WILL BE A BLOWOUT BUT MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER AND I WILL BE SUPORTING THE PIRATE'S AND PLAN ON BEING THERE.

This from Lookout's website

All Times Eastern:

October 15 South Pittsburg Home 7:30

October 22 Copper Basin Home 7:30

October 29 Marion County Home 8:00

Roy's got the book and all the pre-game information. Including time, temperture, and travel routes. Roy will also be passing out brochures in front of the concession stand and posing for pictures with that 95inch player LV has for "FaceSpace"-------HaHaHaHa!-------HowiePirate--Class of 1985! Go Pirates!

HOWIE I WAS JUST WONDERING IF THAT BOY IS KIN TO THE JOLLY GREEN GIANT ON THE VEGETABLE CANS?

Why are you all not going with PowerP to Gordonsville? Oh well I guess when PowerP comes back he will be able to tell us how Gordonsville matches up with the Pirates. No Competition is still debating what he is going to do Friday night. Any suggestions from anyone? :mellow:

Why are you all not going with PowerP to Gordonsville? Oh well I guess when PowerP comes back he will be able to tell us how Gordonsville matches up with the Pirates. No Competition is still debating what he is going to do Friday night. Any suggestions from anyone? :mellow:

WELL HE AND HIS COUSIN WHO PLAYED UNDER GV AD NOW WHEN HE WAS THE COACH AT LEBANON ARE GOING TO VISIT WITH HIM AND WE DON'T WANT TO GET IN THE WAY BESIDE'S THAT MY DAUGHTER HAS TO HIT HAMILTON PLACE THIS WEEKEND. SHE HASN'T BEEN IN TWO WEEK'S AND IT'S REALLY STARTING TO BOTHER HER ABOUT NOT GETTING TO SHOP. HE'S STAYING TILL SUNDAY AND I BELIVE IS GOING TO PLAY GOLF SATURDAY I BELIVE. I GUESS WE'LL HAVE TO GO WATCH AS ROY SAY'S THE GIANT FROM LV PLAY OUR LITTLE PIRATE'S.

WELL HE AND HIS COUSIN WHO PLAYED UNDER GV AD NOW WHEN HE WAS THE COACH AT LEBANON ARE GOING TO VISIT WITH HIM AND WE DON'T WANT TO GET IN THE WAY BESIDE'S THAT MY DAUGHTER HAS TO HIT HAMILTON PLACE THIS WEEKEND. SHE HASN'T BEEN IN TWO WEEK'S AND IT'S REALLY STARTING TO BOTHER HER ABOUT NOT GETTING TO SHOP. HE'S STAYING TILL SUNDAY AND I BELIVE IS GOING TO PLAY GOLF SATURDAY I BELIVE. I GUESS WE'LL HAVE TO GO WATCH AS ROY SAY'S THE GIANT FROM LV PLAY OUR LITTLE PIRATE'S.

Those women love to shop. :rolleyes: I was thinking about going to the game. Maybe we could all go eat at the Chinese Buffet in LV before the game. Roy & Old Pirate could join us. :roflol: