South Pittsburg at Lookout Valley

Roy Dillard

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey nocompetition2: You got to be jokin' dude! I don't know which of you is funnier---My Name is Roy or you. Or the person that edited my reply four and a half hours ago. Man the world is full of haters, and I bet Signal gets knocked out early in the playoffs. 1969,1994,1999,2007,and 2010. Pirates by 70.

sounds to me like your one of the haters. how is signal relevant to this thread and why do they get knocked out early. anyways south pitt by as much as grider wants.

SP-70

LV-6

sounds to me like your one of the haters. how is signal relevant to this thread and why do they get knocked out early. anyways south pitt by as much as grider wants.

SP-70

LV-6

Signal will win the 2a state and SP will win the 1a state! They both for sure should make it to the big dance anyways

Don't want to make lite of this game but Old Pirate says this would be a great time for additional conditioning in the weight house and leg work.Goin git plum ugly fellers but OP tips the hat to them LV folkes theys ain't skeerd to play the Pirates likes a lot of folkes, SC, BC,CB,GC and the Tenn Vols..... :roflol:

GO WAR EAGLES

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Don't want to make lite of this game but Old Pirate says this would be a great time for additional conditioning in the weight house and leg work.Goin git plum ugly fellers but OP tips the hat to them LV folkes theys ain't skeerd to play the Pirates likes a lot of folkes, SC, BC,CB,GC and the Tenn Vols..... :roflol:

GO WAR EAGLES

HeyOldPirate: You are so right about that. It's lonely at the top, and these days most folks dodge us because it is rather embarrassing to loose to a 1A school. Just ask Bradley Central, who will probably think twice before inviting us to Cleveland for another scrimmage. North Jackson won't even scrimmage us unless there is a big profit margin involved(Bridgeport and Stevenson, Ala. schools) and somebody told me that is has been rumored that Gene Chizik was in the house for the Boyd game and so was Nick Saban too.------HowiePirate--Class of 1985. Oh by the way, that eight foot player that Roy said was on the roster for LV, there have been reported sightings all around the Chattanooga area and up here in Cleveland was confirmed that he was from Copper Basin on a loner.

I agree Signal will be playing for a gold ball, not just cause they beat SP, but because are down right good. I am sure the traveling crowd will be slim going to Lookout Valley this week. My reason is this: $7 to get in as opposed to $6 everywhere else, and $3 to park as opposed to plenty of free parking everywhere else, and it will be another Pirate Rule in effect! I am looking for a good game to go to in the valley. Any suggestions? Maybe Al Capone or 46on2 or any other non SP fan can suggest me a game.

I agree Signal will be playing for a gold ball, not just cause they beat SP, but because are down right good. I am sure the traveling crowd will be slim going to Lookout Valley this week. My reason is this: $7 to get in as opposed to $6 everywhere else, and $3 to park as opposed to plenty of free parking everywhere else, and it will be another Pirate Rule in effect! I am looking for a good game to go to in the valley. Any suggestions? Maybe Al Capone or 46on2 or any other non SP fan can suggest me a game.

What do you mean $7 to get in and $3 to park? Your Joking. Grider did not let anyone know about this price increase. I wish he would put this mess on WEPG so we would know about it. What is this mess all about? Does anyone know if Grider is getting a pep bus to this game? If he is, I hope he puts it on WEPG, then I want have to pay to park.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Hey nocompetition2: You got to be jokin' dude! I don't know which of you is funnier---My Name is Roy or you. Or the person that edited my reply four and a half hours ago. Man the world is full of haters, and I bet Signal gets knocked out early in the playoffs. 1969,1994,1999,2007,and 2010. Pirates by 70.

I know this is SP VS LV threat but Hey, I'm ready to give Signal some props, after all they beat us, so if they could could get knocked out early, what does that say about us?