South Pittsburg at Lookout Valley

Roy Dillard

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I worked on my facebook website some today. I quit and drove by that practice field to watch those boys practice around 4:00 and there was nobody to be found. Did Grider let them off again today? What is this mess all about? We have a game Friday and we need to practice. I garuntee you if that boy is as tall as my book says, we will have trouble with him. Grider is taking them lightly by not practicing these boys today. This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Can anyone tell me if Grider practiced our boys today? I drove by their at 4:00 and their was nobody at that field house or practice field. These Lookout boys have a real big tall boy that we will have trouble defending. You think im joking but im not.

Roy calm down. I dont care if they have the tallest guy in the world on their team we could not practice all week, and still mercy rule this lame team. Wait I got a better one. Our Jr High could beat this team, and our 11 & 12 would fight to the end with LV. I promise it will be ok. You just stay on that facespace, and stop worrying about the Pirates. :roflol:

Roy calm down. I dont care if they have the tallest guy in the world on their team we could not practice all week, and still mercy rule this lame team. Wait I got a better one. Our Jr High could beat this team, and our 11 & 12 would fight to the end with LV. I promise it will be ok. You just stay on that facespace, and stop worrying about the Pirates. :roflol:

What do you mean not practice all week? Your joking. I garuntee you that we need to practice because we have some real good teams coming up and we need to be real good. I garuntee you that if we lose in the playoffs, our season will be over. Grider should be practicing these boys everyday. That is a bunch of mess. I will drive by again tomorrow at 4:00 and see if Grider has those boys practicing.

I didn't see them out today either Roy. Maybe he decided to give them the day off. The South Pittsburg team will be ready on Friday night. Don't worry about it. Hey Roy what is this about you having a facebook? I don't have one, but I would like to see yours if you have one.

My buddy helped me make a facebook website last night. I am still trying to get the hang of it. I found my buddy Murphy on their. I just want to use it to talk to my coacht buddies so we can talk about football. I don't care about all that other mess on their. Everybody should take a look at my facebook website.

What do you mean not practice all week? Your joking. I garuntee you that we need to practice because we have some real good teams coming up and we need to be real good. I garuntee you that if we lose in the playoffs, our season will be over. Grider should be practicing these boys everyday. That is a bunch of mess. I will drive by again tomorrow at 4:00 and see if Grider has those boys practicing.

Can I meet you there? We can go to the Pirate, and have us a hamburger while we read your Murphy book. What will you be driving?