Sequoyah @ Polk Co.

gosqhs

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Polk is going to come out ready to work and get this win. All the players seem to be focused and are taken it one game at a time. Polk has all the starters back at a 100 percent and playing very well right now. The o-line for polk will get eh job done friday night. Polk has to many weapons in the backfield and then you got Allen at Qb. Polks defense imo is better then last years and are playing till the whistle. I know Sequoyah has improved but don't think they can stop Polk's offense and don't think they can move the ball against Polk's denfense.

Always knew Ole Wingman was a Wildcat!! Polk by four TD's at least...only difference is the starters may have to actually play 3 quarters this week...

not so sure about only playing 3 quarters i believe the chiefs will suprise everyone and have a chance to win in the end

I'm really looking forward to Friday to how Sequoyah will bounce back. If the Chiefs move the ball like they did against Signal mountain (without shooting themselves in the foot), loved the clock killing offense, 4 yards and a cloud of dust! Gotta finish those drives! I think we learned alot from last weeks game, on what we can do, got beat but i feel like we took it to the Eagles, had alot of fight. Go Chiefs!!!

I'm really looking forward to Friday to how Sequoyah will bounce back. If the Chiefs move the ball like they did against Signal mountain (without shooting themselves in the foot), loved the clock killing offense, 4 yards and a cloud of dust! Gotta finish those drives! I think we learned alot from last weeks game, on what we can do, got beat but i feel like we took it to the Eagles, had alot of fight. Go Chiefs!!!

The Chiefs have improved and are playing hard. Always good when the Chiefs are having a good year.