Crag Bradshaw of CPA - 20 of 22 for 52?!?!

MMcCroskey

Interesting.....CPA beat Ensworth last year without Bradshaw. So I guess it's not on a regular basis.

That was so early in the season that the football players were still playing football. This year's game was played after the Ensworth football players were able to join the team. Just sayin'

Edited by RedRobin

That was so early in the season that the football players were still playing football. This year's game was played after the Ensworth football players were able to join the team. Just sayin'

Just for clarification purposes please use a * next to school name with includes football players. ie...*Ensworth* (with football players)...Ensworth (without football players)

That should eliminate any confusion.... :blink:

We all know what the score was this year. Just saying...

How do you think Ezell would do against Ensworth?

CPA probably couldn't financially afford to give out a significant amount of scholarships at this point, and would thus be at a disadvantage in most sports against MBA, Ensworth, BA, etc. in DII-AA, schools that have huge endowments. CPA is still a relatively young school compared to most Nashville privates. DII-A is so weak right now that winning state would be easier than winning the district they are currently in. CPA has historically aimed to "play up," and DII-A would seem to me to be a step down in terms of quality competition. I'm sure there are many other factors that went in to CPA's decision to stay D1 that are unknown to me, but that is simply what I see on the surface. I predict that within the next 10 or so years CPA will be playing with the big boys in DII-AA(if it still exists), maybe after the TSSAA decides to finally kick out D1 privates for good. They just aren't quite ready yet.

RedRobin said no they weren't playing....guess we'd better take his comments with a "grain of salt"....just sayin.

Just to be crystal clear: Corn Elder scored 8 points, Keshonn Carter had 10, Dingess and McDermott each scored 3 in this game. I believe there are others as well. But I am pretty sure that these guys all played football.

Just to be crystal clear: Corn Elder scored 8 points, Keshonn Carter had 10, Dingess and McDermott each scored 3 in this game. I believe there are others as well. But I am pretty sure that these guys all played football.

As I thought other football players who played in this game include Drew Parker, Batey and Hamilton. So at least 7 football players scored in the Ensworth - CPA 2009 game. All this information is on the web.