District 6AAA

kevro

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

While I don't keep up with this District as close as you were trying to do in last years baseball season, I would suggest that you take the same approach as you were doing then to keep uo with Girls basketball. To find their current records go to the home page, click on standings, click on 6AAA and you will find the current District 6 standings. You can see how they are doing. I did used to keep up with these great schools and can say Cookeville was supposed to be the frontrunner but had some problems at the first of the season and seems to be trying to catch up. White will be close to the top along with possibly Coffee. Warren has been doing pretty good this year but has had an injury but I am not sure how it will effect District play if any. While certainly not a sure thing, whoever gets hot around tournament time will win the District tournament. It will not be the same school that wins the District likely and the winner of the regular season District might be either a two way or three way tie. This District is in transition right now and anything can happen but the District tournament will be more defined. Its possible that the two schools at that time will be obvious. How is that for a non commital?