Powell vs. Campbell County

osunut2

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would let Mobley sit out until his ankle heals up as close to 100% as possible. Powell is in the playoffs no matter what happens in the next 3 weeks. If Mobley and Logan are not healty, i dont think Powell gets past the 2nd or 3rd round. I hope both these young men heal up and are ready to go come playoff time because i would love to see a team from our district go all the way!

HTV, what is the status of Dy'shawn Mobley and Darian Logan? Any chance these two will be shelved for the next three weeks to get them healthy for the playoffs?

Don't think a decision on #2 will be made until game time. Don't know anything definitive on Logan.

Montario Washington certainly picked up a good part of the slack last week. He looked really good, rushing for over 100 yards on just 9 or 10 carries. He is proving to be more than just an average backup.

Having week ten open has its pros and cons, but this year there are a lot more pros than cons, given that it will give everybody an opportunity to get rid of some minor nagging tweaks that can only be treated with rest.

Don't think a decision on #2 will be made until game time. Don't know anything definitive on Logan.

Montario Washington certainly picked up a good part of the slack last week. He looked really good, rushing for over 100 yards on just 9 or 10 carries. He is proving to be more than just an average backup.

Having week ten open has its pros and cons, but this year there are a lot more pros than cons, given that it will give everybody an opportunity to get rid of some minor nagging tweaks that can only be treated with rest.

Montario really did look good on Friday night. Kudos to him for getting an opportunity to shine, and he didn't disappoint.

I agree, I'm not a big fan of having week 10 off, but I'm sure these guys will definitely use the rest week to their advantage.

Powell 41 Campbell Co 7

Mobley & Logan did not dress out. QB McPhetridge played about half the game. Powell had several turnovers (uncharacteristic of this year's team), but the win clinches first place in the region with only next week's game vs Central at Powell to go before the bye week in week 10.

Glad to hear that Mobley and Logan got the night off. They definitely need to heal up.

Any word on Steven Ross's injury?

Edited by osunut2