12-AA Tournament in Hohenwald

PageMan

Page will play Spring Hill at 7 PM in Hohenwald (Lewis Co.) for the District 12-AA Championship. A consolation match between host Lewis Co. and East Hickman will open the action at 5:30. Page defeated East Hickman on Tuesday 3-0 (25-10, 25-3, 25-11) and Spring Hill defeated Lewis Co. 3-1 as both advance to the Region 6-AA tournament. An awards ceremony will follow the championship and I will try to get the All-District regular season team and well as the All-Tournament team

Page defeated Spring Hill 3-0 (25-8, 25-10, 25-8) in the District 12-AA Championship in Hohenwald.

Tournament MVP Molly Locke had 10 Aces, 3 Kills, 1 Asst, and 3 Digs.

Regular Season MVP Tayler McGuire had 5 Aces along with 21 Assts and 1 Dig

Kelly Mills had 9 Kills, 4 Aces, and 3 Digs and was also named to both Tournament and Regular Season Teams.

Maggie Allen had 6 Kills and 3 Digs and was also named to both teams.

Allie Schmidt had 1 Ace, 1 Asst, and 2 Digs and was named to the Regular Season team.

Others scoring for Page:

Kayla Townsend had 3 Kills.

Jessie Sokol had 3 Kills and 1 Asst.

Scarlet Sanders had 2 Kills,1 Ace, and 1 Dig.

Page will host the Region 6-AA Tournament on Tuesday as Spring Hill will be there as well.

I belive that Harpeth and Creek Wood will be there from District 11-AA.

I'll post the complete All-District and All-Tournament Teams in a few minutes.

Edited by PageMan

All-District Regular Season:

Fairview: Chelsea Grishaber

Hickman Co.: Lauren Orton, Hailey Powers

Giles Co.: Blaze Winterburn, Meghan Parker

Lewis Co.: Tish Baugus, LeAnna Amacher, Marisa Hamilton

Spring Hill: Atlanta Westbrook, Kelly Gallamore, Abrianna Jones

Page: Allie Schmidt, Maggie Allen, Kelly Mills, and MVP Tayler McGuire

Congratulations to all.

Edited by PageMan

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Best-of-three sectional series vs East Robertson at home starting Wednesday.  They put us out last year at this point.  Go Pirates!!
    • I don't believe they have anyone that is surbers caliber but a decent staff overall.
    • Richland plays at McKenzie on Wed.  Should be a good series.  Does Richland have good pitching?  
    • Congratulations to the Warrior baseball team winning the Region Championship.  Last night the football team beat Franklin Co 33-0 in their spring scrimmage. Warriors looked very good. Missing a few players who were playing baseball but still absolutely dominated. A lot of young ones got in halfway through the 3rd when the score reached 33-0. QB Tilton Pickett looked very sharp.  Sam Pickett is on another level this season. Seems to have put on 15 to 20 lbs in the off season and added a step as well. Transfer from last year Williamson caught numerous balls and is very elusive. Lots of athletes on this team. Defense was smothering and will only get better. The head coach from Sewanee was in attendance and offered 2 kids after the game. Could be a special year.