Thought ya'll may wanna join in on this!

Football101101

I know it gets lonely over here in this little corner of Tennessee football , but I thought one of you clowns had already made a " grins and giggles " thread ? Really classy of you trying to start a thread to get people to take shots at a School .... you too Owlbuster , really classy .... how is this stuff any better than what you all accuse Alcoa fans of doing ?

I know it gets lonely over here in this little corner of Tennessee football , but I thought one of you clowns had already made a " grins and giggles " thread ? Really classy of you trying to start a thread to get people to take shots at a School .... you too Owlbuster , really classy .... how is this stuff any better than what you all accuse Alcoa fans of doing ?

You understand that your idol Gary Rankin is the one responsible for pushing us off into this "lonely corner of Tennessee Football" right, Pepvol? I'm sure you understand that none of this was our choice. Next time you and Gary are having a couple of Shlitz together, tell him how much it bothers you that he and his cronies created the split and denied you the opportunit to "SETTLE IT ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!"

You understand that your idol Gary Rankin is the one responsible for pushing us off into this "lonely corner of Tennessee Football" right, Pepvol? I'm sure you understand that none of this was our choice. Next time you and Gary are having a couple of Shlitz together, tell him how much it bothers you that he and his cronies created the split and denied you the opportunit to "SETTLE IT ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!"

Why can Catholic , and CAK , and many other Private schools still play DI , and you not ? Gee , I didn't know Rankin ran everything .... btw , I could care less about Rankin .

Why can Catholic , and CAK , and many other Private schools still play DI , and you not ? Gee , I didn't know Rankin ran everything .... btw , I could care less about Rankin .

Because we believe that anyone should be able to play varsity sports regardless of how much their parents reported on their tax returns. That's been explained to you personally probably 20 times, at least 5 or 6 times by me personally. It's you and your BFF Gary that are so worried about the annual earnings of the parents of everyone at our schools. I have no idea why catholic and CAK do what they do. We aren't changing what we've done for decades and decades all because your BFF got mad because BA beat him in the clinic bowl in '95.

What ARE you talking about??? What "shots" have you imagined NOW, you paranoid twit! Which "putdown" of mine upset you more, the one where I compared Alcoa to Boise State or the one where I opined that Alcoa is probably the best team in the state? No praise is ever enough for some of you!

You are the last person on the web that should be talking about "class." Read my only substantive post on this stupid "stuff" (#37) and then try to grow up and bury that giant hatchet of yours. And if you're going to keep on calling names, try to think of some new ones. "Clowns" is getting tedious. BTW, congrats on being the first poster to get the "score" right.

Edited by owlbooster

What ARE you talking about??? What "shots" have you imagined NOW, you paranoid twit! Which "putdown" of mine upset you more, the one where I compared Alcoa to Boise State or the one where I opined that Alcoa is probably the best team in the state? No praise is ever enough for some of you!

You are the last person on the web that should be talking about "class." Read my only substantive post on this stupid "stuff" (#37) and then try to grow up and bury that giant hatchet of yours. And if you're going to keep on calling names, try to think of some new ones. "Clowns" is getting tedious. BTW, congrats on being the first poster to get the "score" right.

You just called me a Twit .... ya you're the expert on class . You could learn a lot from your fellow posters from MBA & BA on class . You really just love to argue don't you . You're no different than the Alcoa fans you harp on ... not one bit .

You just called me a Twit .... ya you're the expert on class . You could learn a lot from your fellow posters from MBA & BA on class . You really just love to argue don't you . You're no different than the Alcoa fans you harp on ... not one bit .

Did you even bother to read what I had said? Or did you conveniently overlook it because it didn't "fit" your agenda? Just what am I "arguing" about? I said this "topic" was "stupid and inflammatory." Then out of nowhere, you mentioned me in a negative light, and lumped me in with the "clowns." That's why I called you a twit.

You have gotten so wrapped up in your delusional misconceptions and frank lies that you can't see anything at face value. When this season started, I had decided not to engage you and your pals because frankly you proved last year that you can't discuss anything civilly. Anyone who disagrees with you is quickly labeled a "hater," "disrespectful," then a "moron" or a "clown." But then you showed up on the 6A thread about MUS being down this year to show your "class." You lied that we were "beating our chests" in defeat. In your own threads, you "take breaks" from the actual topic to bash MUS some more. One poster even belittled the QB Brunetti. Still want to talk about "class?"

As I have pointed out before, I have never said anything negative about the Alcoa team or any of its players, never said any team was better than another, never predicted the outcome of any mythical matchup. But to listen only to you, nobody would ever realize that. Before the "Is Alcoa the best team..." thread last year, I had had no contact with any Alcoa posters and had no preconceived notions. I had never ventured outside the DII or local 6A threads. My "sin" was to suggest that Alcoa fans might have more supporters of their claim to superiority if their schedule were more competitive, and that the coach should be held accountable for that. I hinted that it wasn't unreasonable for someone to opine that MUS might be better. The next thing I know, I'm getting gang-banged. Welcome to your "classy" world.

One last thing, I do apologize for my "hypocrisy and narcissism" comment in "Grins and Chuckles." That WAS classless on my part. Moments after starting the thread, I tried to delete those words but couldn't. Then I tried to delete the entire thread. I just wanted to point people to what I found to be an interesting and "enlightening" thread concerning Alcoa's "student base."

Edited by owlbooster

Did you even bother to read what I had said? Or did you conveniently overlook it because it didn't "fit" your agenda? Just what am I "arguing" about? I said this "topic" was "stupid and inflammatory." Then out of nowhere, you mentioned me in a negative light, and lumped me in with the "clowns." That's why I called you a twit.

You have gotten so wrapped up in your delusional misconceptions and frank lies that you can't see anything at face value. When this season started, I had decided not to engage you and your pals because frankly you proved last year that you can't discuss anything civilly. Anyone who disagrees with you is quickly labeled a "hater," "disrespectful," then a "moron" or a "clown." But then you showed up on the 6A thread about MUS being down this year to show your "class." You lied that we were "beating our chests" in defeat. In your own threads, you "take breaks" from the actual topic to bash MUS some more. One poster even belittled the QB Brunetti. Still want to talk about "class?"

As I have pointed out before, I have never said anything negative about the Alcoa team or any of its players, never said any team was better than another, never predicted the outcome of any mythical matchup. But to listen only to you, nobody would ever realize that. Before the "Is Alcoa the best team..." thread last year, I had had no contact with any Alcoa posters and had no preconceived notions. I had never ventured outside the DII or local 6A threads. My "sin" was to suggest that Alcoa fans might have more supporters of their claim to superiority if their schedule were more competitive, and that the coach should be held accountable for that. I hinted that it wasn't unreasonable for someone to opine that MUS might be better. The next thing I know, I'm getting gang-banged. Welcome to your "classy" world.

Hilarious ... I knew you would write another novel ... guess what , didn't even read it . You just love to argue .

Hilarious ... I knew you would write another novel ... guess what , didn't even read it . You just love to argue .

Hilarious...I knew you wouldn't read it... because your attention span doesn't exceed a few lines of guffaws and mud slinging by your pals. You're so predictable. "Another novel" How many times have you used that "excuse" for not listening. It's why you remain clueless. It's why you think everybody is "out to get" your local teams. You just love to argue.