South Pitt at Polk County

PittsburgLegend

The Pittsburg Legend is back. I am the Legend of all Legends. This will be a Legendary game. My Pirates will be looking for some sweet revenge. The question is will they get it? Polk looks like they are tough again this year. If they come out like they did at Beene Stadium last year it could be a long night for the Pirates. After a boring week against LV its time to start it back up again. Hopefully the Pirates will come out, and get a win. I will be attending this game, and my presence will be a present. I will make a prediction on gameday. Thoughts? :popcorneater:

Edited by PittsburgLegend

I didnt pick against my team when we played Signal, but when the season started I told myself this might be the game where I pick against them. Since I have been so close with my predictions it might be a good thing for me to pick my Pirates. We will see as the week goes by. Hopefully it will be a fun week talking with the Wildcat fans. I have a lot of respect for their team. :popcorneater:

I will not make any predictions on this onw but SP better be ready to get hit, unlike last year, and have great protection for the QB. Polk has improved 100% since the Bradley loss and will be a huge hurdle for the Pirates. Stamina will be huge in this game as well as ball control. Best of luck to both teams, Get ready for a heckuva game!!! :thumb:

I will not make any predictions on this onw but SP better be ready to get hit, unlike last year, and have great protection for the QB. Polk has improved 100% since the Bradley loss and will be a huge hurdle for the Pirates. Stamina will be huge in this game as well as ball control. Best of luck to both teams, Get ready for a heckuva game!!! :thumb:

Is Bradley the only loss this year for Polk?

Where's Powerp and has he got that crow taste outta his mouth yet? :shock:

If im not mistaken Bradley is 6A so turnovers or not losing to a good 6A team is nothing to be ashamed of if your 3A or lower. That PowerP guy said he was going to the Gordonsville game. Im sure he will be on here tonight or tommorrow.

Edited by NoCompetition2

Both teams better be ready to play.SP for awhile tonite played very uninspired at times. A few turnovers against a sorry LV team and our first unit D gave up a little more on the ground than they should have but I guess 61-20 isn't so bad. The second team did play all of the second half and the offense looked good but lv's first team whipped our second team D just plain and simple. If SP goes into Polk like they did tonite,well it could be a long ride home but I look for the Pirate's to play up to the competition. I belive both teams will be all fired up and for it to be like the Signal game this year with the game on the line late in the fourth quarter. I look forward to the game and I hope somebody from Polk can give good direstion's to the stadium and tell us what time it start's.