Sending My Thoughts and Prayers

PUMMELKING

Mcminn wins by 3 touchdowns

yea even I cant say that with a straight face.

Part of me wants to see Alcoa hang 90 on a team again. Do I feel bad when things like that happen? Of course but as the Ol Ball coach said, "Its my job to score. Its your job to stop me." I think when you're prepping for a game (especially playoffs) and you look and go HOLY CRAP, they put up 90 points on _______" it gives you such a HUGE mental edge. Final will be 63-0 though.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

News just in: Alcoa may have a difficut time. Central has recruited some massive I mean massive linemen for this game at home. The cattle from the Ag field will be suiting up to offer protection for the QB. If the beef get slaughtered they will at least get to have a serious BBQ field side after the game. Go Mooooo I mean Blue.

News just in: Alcoa may have a difficut time. Central has recruited some massive I mean massive linemen for this game at home. The cattle from the Ag field will be suiting up to offer protection for the QB. If the beef get slaughtered they will at least get to have a serious BBQ field side after the game. Go Mooooo I mean Blue.

man you are hilarious. has any one ever told you that. . . . .didnt think so :thumb:

JV did well last night, ringing up a win on Meigs. Didn't see it but was glad to hear about it. Go utes. We'll be ok next year if we can keep these guys togather. Again, sorry to see the seniors go out like this. Thanks seniors for all you have given to the program. Go Blue. And do you really think those cows cause slow Alcoa?

Gee, thanks coach derrick for this butt kicking that we are about to receive!!!!!

coach derrick did not do this to end a season with a loss and to send seniors out with a loss. he did not know he was headed out and did not think that it would get back at central. he did this because for two years we lost the first round to a team that was used to playing consistently tough competition and all he heard was that we are losing because we have a terrible reigon (besides polk and howard). whatever reigon we played in the playoffs swepted our reigon. so coach derrick had a vision that what better way to get ready for the playoffs than to play the best in the state. so i dont know what your a theory behind that post was, yes coach derrick made the schedule, but there was a vision behind it

i think its pretty obvious, one with a new offensive coordinator.

Next year we'll have two QB's with a lot of experience, but with no running game that you can build on, we'd better find some receivers who know how to come back to the ball. We have several tall boys we are not using this year at all but we'll use 5'7" receivers that have not caught a pass all year. go figure. Go to the shotgun and use tightends mixed with a couple of 6'3" wideouts and see what happens