Unaka @ Unicoi

howsthatnow

Creekballer your way off on that comment!Unaka's players go to the fifty every game and huddle before going to the sideline. They were doing what they have done the previous eight games.They were not doing anything to taunt or disrespect Unicoi at all.I heard some fans from Unicoi upset because their captains reacted the way they did.This wasn't a Texas stadium situation! come on man! :roflol:

Edited by howsthatnow

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Creekballer your way off on that comment!Unaka's players go to the fifty every game and huddle before going to the sideline. They were doing what they have done the previous eight games.They were not doing anything to taunt or disrespect Unicoi at all.I heard some fans from Unicoi upset because their captains reacted the way they did.This wasn't a Texas stadium situation! come on man! :roflol:

What happened? Full details please...I havent heard! As you know, the DOGS didnt end up as well as they started out tonight so I havent kept up! Did Unaka get the win?

What happened? Full details please...I havent heard! As you know, the DOGS didnt end up as well as they started out tonight so I havent kept up! Did Unaka get the win?

Unala's players were huddled at the fifty after entering the field prior to kickoff. They were huddled and jumping before breaking to the sideline.The Unicoi captains were coming out for the coin toss and saw The Rangers huddled on their emblem (UC) and they charged Unaka's huddle.The referees were there and pushed the players from Unicoi away to their bench area.I was surprised they didn't flag Unicoi or eject them but I'M glad they didn't.It wasn't a big deal really. But I do want to make clear Unaka does this as a part of theie warm-up routine every game and this is the first time this has been a issue.(most teams do the same thing or something similar.The Rangers did win 42-36.

I kept up with your Dogs and HV during our game.I would have liked to have watched that one and I must say a little suprised by the outcome.

Edited by howsthatnow

maybe im too old school, if u wanna run out on the 50 and huddle for a second then go to your sideline thats ok, but i believe the whole flag and extended little jump around is a bit much, ill promise you if Cloudland or Hampton would have came to Unaka and stuck a big H or C flag in in the middle of the U it would not be a well recieved i know for a fact when i was there in basketball if someone did it i may of been suspended for the next game but i would of took someone with me, also lets not forget it was Unicoi's senior night..im pretty sure a few years back FSU did something similar at Miami and it wasnt very well recieved then either, i dont recall Unaka bringing the flag up to roan mtn and i havent been to all the other away games, but im perfectly fine with the Erwin seniors i would of done the same. i know i was at the game with 2 of Unaka's players from last year and they feel the same way as i did

Like I said,They do this every week and Unicoi was in the dressing room with the exception of the four seniors who was coming out for the coin toss.This proves that Unaka was not taunting or showing disrespect towards Unicoi. We have never been able to disrespect anyone in football over the years because our program has been so inconsistent.I have been to every game and the kids have done this all season! (Unicoi is not Florida State!) This was minor to begin with and had it been anything flagrant the officials would have penalized or ejected players. I will add that all of the officials were on the spot. Again, Unicoi's coaches got all over their kids and the fans I was near fron Unicoi was upset at their kids! This one is over, time to move on to Cosby! :popcorneater:

Edited by howsthatnow

Like I said,They do this every week and Unicoi was in the dressing room with the exception of the four seniors who was coming out for the coin toss.This proves that Unaka was not taunting or showing disrespect towards Unicoi. We have never been able to disrespect anyone in football over the years because our program has been so inconsistent.I have been to every game and the kids have done this all season! (Unicoi is not Florida State!) This was minor to begin with and had it been anything flagrant the officials would have penalized or ejected players. I will add that all of the officials were on the spot. Again, Unicoi's coaches got all over their kids and the fans I was near fron Unicoi was upset at their kids! This one is over, time to move on to Cosby! :popcorneater:

I know if Unaka had done this at Roan Mountain, they'd been lucky to get out of town alive. The Creekers know better than to disrespect programs who have consistently dominated them throughout the hand of time.

I know if Unaka had done this at Roan Mountain, they'd been lucky to get out of town alive. The Creekers know better than to disrespect programs who have consistently dominated them throughout the hand of time.

They did do that in Roan Mountain like they have all their games! It wasn't disrespect!!!! And no, no one ran them out of Roan mtn.

Wrong answer again! :roflol: They did and will do it next week! And yes we did lose to a better team!But, you didn't run anyone anywhere! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Wrong answer dillusional creeker. : The better team not only won but they destroyed the creekers in racking up over 360 yards on the ground. Its called being "soft" on the defensive side of the ball. Maybe you should just fly the "U" flag on the losing side of the county. :

Wrong answer dillusional creeker. : The better team not only won but they destroyed the creekers in racking up over 360 yards on the ground. Its called being "soft" on the defensive side of the ball. Maybe you should just fly the "U" flag on the losing side of the county. :

E

How is recruiting going? You know signing day is in February so I was wondering how many five star recruits from Avery you have. The only high school around that list home towns in their football program! Dillusional? nope, just reality!!! :thumb:

E

How is recruiting going? You know signing day is in February so I was wondering how many five star recruits from Avery you have. The only high school around that list home towns in their football program! Dillusional? nope, just reality!!! :thumb:

What a pitiful comback. You know, whenever you start beating Cloudland in sports that draw a big gate, then you can talk a little. Until then, stick to big league chew. :roflol: