Blackman vs Brentwood

pattonboysdad

You are going to go to war when you play Brentwood. Crawford is a class act and he will have his team ready to go. Teams can have a tendency to play flat when they score a huge emotional win like BHS did last week. But, I think this win may have been what Blackman needed to make their run. Good luck to both teams.

Yes he truly is! The irony of this game is the fact that Crawford would be the HC at Blackman if Rankin had not gotten his way and kept Coach Crawford from getting it. Much like he kept another key staff member from getting the Siegel HC job.

I hope this one is at Blackman because I really would like to see it.

Yes he truly is! The irony of this game is the fact that Crawford would be the HC at Blackman if Rankin had not gotten his way and kept Coach Crawford from getting it. Much like he kept another key staff member from getting the Siegel HC job.

It is at Blackman

Has your wife ordered your Headstone yet? I know it will read "Loved Rankin until the end"

This will be a dandy of a game. Turnovers, field position, injuries, big plays, kicking game; all will influence the outcome. Also, let us not forget the zebra factor.

If those of us at Brentwood had a a vote, Blackman would win "Most Entertaining Band of the Year" Award like every year. We ALWAYS look forward to hearing them, no matter how good the teams are. Our band is not so entertaining for the fans during the game.

Bottom Line: Shadowens knows Crawford who knows Shadowens.

A real chess match with the winner knowing they've played someone special.

Way too close to call from this angle.

Has your wife ordered your Headstone yet? I know it will read "Loved Rankin until the end"

You REALLY don't know me! <_<:roflol:

Rankin hated my guts, and my feeling for him was worse. I do admit I liked the winning spirit and ability, but as a person there are social diseases that are more appealing. With them at least penicillin can cure it.

What happened to Crawford at Blackman and Britton at Siegel was a travesty. In plain English they BOTH got screwed BIG TIME by a Coach who kept them from getting a better job because he was afraid to face them and teams they Coached. Crawford proved he could beat Rankin the first year he was at Brentwood by beating R'dale for the Gold Ball that year. Britton was not as fortunate with the team he got by a Super that did not support him or the Coach that followed him. I figure the one they have now will stay three years tops.

Now, Mr Donkey do you still think I want ANYTHING about Rankin on my headstone?