Blackman vs Brentwood

pattonboysdad

Like I said a couple weeks ago. The kid is getting better, maturing it's just a slow process and Friday night was a huge step. It did not hurt that some of the things Oakland did helped our cause. Not to mention the defense absolutly shut them down after the Christian Adams run in the second quarter. I really thought next year would be Tylers coming out party, but I have said it before I am not the coach I'm just mykidsdad! :popcorneater:

After looking at his stats i see that he completed something like 6 for 15. Six big passes. Still a bit inaccurate. But i think that will get the job done. A great defense and superstar running back always is nice as well. Brentwood held Oakland right to the end. Busted coverage allowed Oakland to win that game. So You could say that Brentwood's defense is pretty good as well. it will be interesting to see how Blackman will play. Hopefully this game will not be an emotional let down.

This should be close. I have seen both teams up close and personal. Had two heart attacks watching their games against my "O". A clear toss-up. Neither team has a clear outstanding player that can change the game (although Blackman may claim the I-train, they did not win against Oakland with him, the rest of the team came through and it will take a whole team for either to come through with a win). Each team has some good athletes. Both teams have outstanding coaches. The team that shows up with the best attitude will win. There is no way anyone can say with definite clarity that one team is better than the other. That is why the game is played on the field. My guess quadruple overtime win by the team in blue that starts with the letter "B".

This should be close. I have seen both teams up close and personal. Had two heart attacks watching their games against my "O". A clear toss-up. Neither team has a clear outstanding player that can change the game (although Blackman may claim the I-train, they did not win against Oakland with him, the rest of the team came through and it will take a whole team for either to come through with a win). Each team has some good athletes. Both teams have outstanding coaches. The team that shows up with the best attitude will win. There is no way anyone can say with definite clarity that one team is better than the other. That is why the game is played on the field. My guess quadruple overtime win by the team in blue that starts with the letter "B".

In blue and starts with a "B", Huh. And the second letter is.......?

Edited by milo118

This should be close. I have seen both teams up close and personal. Had two heart attacks watching their games against my "O". A clear toss-up. Neither team has a clear "outstanding player that can change the game" (although Blackman may claim the I-train, they did not win against Oakland with him, the rest of the team came through and it will take a whole team for either to come through with a win). Each team has some good athletes. Both teams have outstanding coaches. The team that shows up with the best attitude will win. There is no way anyone can say with definite clarity that one team is better than the other. That is why the game is played on the field. My guess quadruple overtime win by the team in blue that starts with the letter "B".

:roflolk: Put the pipe down and step away from the piano. 1500 yards and how many touchdowns is not a game breaker. In the words of Dr. Evil "I didn't go to seven years of evil medical to be called mister" oh wait I meant "RIIIGGGHHTT" Against your beloved "O" on the first play of the game the I'Train was a wide receiver holding his block on your corner from going to the house. On the kickoff after Christians TD the last time yall decided to kick it to him your kicker pushed him out bounds at the 50. And you say that 175 all purpose yard with a touchdown and throwing for another score is not that impressive thats fine. SOOOOOOOO your right we have no game breaker. Blackman is not a football player but a football team. It's ok if someone else steps up and makes plays rather it's Strickland, Raby, Davenport, Patton, Thompson, Luker, Miller, Mathers, Singleton, May, Joyce, Davis, Stubbs, Kertchaval, Armstrong, Phur, Chavez, Smith, Black, Rucker, Lord, Dauscha, Cantrelle, Vick and the list goes on as long as it gets done. :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad

:roflolk: Put the pipe down and step away from the piano. 1500 yards and how many touchdowns is not a game breaker. In the words of Dr. Evil "I didn't go to seven years of evil medical to be called mister" oh wait I meant "RIIIGGGHHTT" Against your beloved "O" on the first play of the game the I'Train was a wide receiver holding his block on your corner from going to the house. On the kickoff after Christians TD the last time yall decided to kick it to him your kicker pushed him out bounds at the 50. And you say that 175 all purpose yard with a touchdown and throwing for another score is not that impressive thats fine. SOOOOOOOO your right we have no game breaker. Blackman is not a football player but a football team. It's ok if someone else steps up and makes plays rather it's Strickland, Raby, Davenport, Patton, Thompson, Luker, Miller, Mathers, Singleton, May, Joyce, Davis, Stubbs, Kertchaval, Armstrong, Phur, Chavez, Smith, Black, Rucker, Lord, Dauscha, Cantrelle, Vick and the list goes on as long as it gets done. :popcorneater:

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!! :thumb: