Blackman vs Brentwood

pattonboysdad

Man Crushes, That *&%$&! Rankin or that awesome coach Rankin, etc..... You guys are making me dizzy. A couple of questions about the game!!!!!:

1. PBD - What is Josh up to? I did not see him on the Navy roster. Was afraid, he got tripped up by another ankle biter in Annapolis. I hope he is well.

2. Blackman - Whats you're injury situation like? The Bruins are a little banged up.

3. This is a typical Brentwood team - undersized, slow, unathletic, but pretty well coached.

4. What time is game time at Blackman? Need to know for tailgating purposes.

ok if brentwood is slow and unathletic then what r u gonna say about balckman after they lose to a slow unathletic team

I got this DVD in the mail yesterday.

"Wack Your Kid into Game Mode" by MKD Productions.

Watched it twice last night.

This morning I tried out lesson #1.

Trust me the "Burro" should be in game Mode.

Thanks MKD

PS. Called 1-800-GoBlaze for the "How to Schedule Your Way into The Play-offs" (Blue Ray) but was told that due to popular demand it is on back order.

Edited by MrDonkey

Game Day Blaze! Play Hard, Play Well, and Play Till the Whistle Blows. Come Out Fast, Strong and Punch'em in the Mouth. Set the Tone and Remember the Inferno is Your House.

Click Clack Time Almost Here! :popcorneater:

We Are Blackman! ...Click Clack Time Almost Here!

Edited by mykidsdad

In your case it was mistaken identity on my part. I admit it about being guilty on that one.

His suggestion about staying home and cooking something good does have merit though.

Come ON LOD, Throw on a sweater and come watch the Blaze tonight. The singing really isn't that bad, just fun'n. Heck I'll even pitch in for a cab so you don't have to drive after dark.

Should be a great game.

Come ON LOD, Throw on a sweater and come watch the Blaze tonight. The singing really isn't that bad, just fun'n. Heck I'll even pitch in for a cab so you don't have to drive after dark.

Should be a great game.

To: LostOldDad

I'm with Donkey LOD, I'll bring you some ear plugs and pitch in on the cab as well.

Hope you can make it. Maybe we can even meet at Huddle House after the game and let you tell me what kind of offense Brentwood ran. :rolleyes: