Sequatchie Co. @ Meigs Co.

tennvol21

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meigs has a rusher in the 1000 range if he hasn't passed it already. They look to have improved from the start of the season. Going on the road, where anything can happen as far as calls, Seq needs to be focused again despite being a really heavy favorite for the third straight week. I'd like to see another big first half lead, not give Meigs a chance to build confidence and have a chance to make it close or win.

I agree Indian, we need to start playing as if we are in the playoffs now and not come out flat. I get nervous when we are out of school for Spring or Fall break, it seems we are flat in all sports when we are not in school. I don't care much about a mercy rule game, just a game in which we execute well and don't turn the ball over and if we do that it will likely be a mercy rule game.

I agree Indian, we need to start playing as if we are in the playoffs now and not come out flat. I get nervous when we are out of school for Spring or Fall break, it seems we are flat in all sports when we are not in school. I don't care much about a mercy rule game, just a game in which we execute well and don't turn the ball over and if we do that it will likely be a mercy rule game.

When is this game going to be played? Thursday or friday

It wont be that close. This will be the best team Meigs has faced till next week vs Polk. Seq may have 28 at the half. Meigs will score on back ups.

Seq-42

Meigs-12

If we don't comeout flat, we will control the game and how many points we want to score. But, Meigs does have a 1000 yd rusher that we will have to contain.