Wartburg @ Oliver Springs

Nitro

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed 4th&goal has deleted their posts. Its because they were all lies too. OZ gave Wartburg the first half of the Sunbright game and that is it. I guess all the other coaches who exchange film with OZ will need to take portable DVD players when they swap to make sure they at least have a complete game.

It's funny that you wartburg people are complaining about film because if you had anything to do with the program and knew what was going on, you'd know that the film that wartburg gives opponents is worthless. There is no need in even watching it because they intentionally film it zoomed in where you cant see anything. They also have a very good copy that they keep for themselves. Those coaches are shady and classless. Bet you're happy to be associated because all of you suck at life

I noticed 4th&goal has deleted their posts. Its because they were all lies too. OZ gave Wartburg the first half of the Sunbright game and that is it. I guess all the other coaches who exchange film with OZ will need to take portable DVD players when they swap to make sure they at least have a complete game.

I didn't delete my post. Why would I? Its in your response u can still see it. I spoke withthe OS coaches again today and they double checked the copy of the film yesterday after I talked to them and it has the 2nd half on it. Only one play was messed up. They did not try to cheat. U have the OS film and the Sunbright film so shutup, no one is cheating you. Maybe you can see if Sunbright will send you their referees too.

It's funny that you wartburg people are complaining about film because if you had anything to do with the program and knew what was going on, you'd know that the film that wartburg gives opponents is worthless. There is no need in even watching it because they intentionally film it zoomed in where you cant see anything. They also have a very good copy that they keep for themselves. Those coaches are shady and classless. Bet you're happy to be associated because all of you suck at life

Exactly- everyone that gets Wartburg's films knows that you cannot see formations because it is so closeup.

I didn't delete my post. Why would I? Its in your response u can still see it. I spoke withthe OS coaches again today and they double checked the copy of the film yesterday after I talked to them and it has the 2nd half on it. Only one play was messed up. They did not try to cheat. U have the OS film and the Sunbright film so shutup, no one is cheating you. Maybe you can see if Sunbright will send you their referees too.

Never said anyone was cheating, but if it was an honest mistake or whatever they are going to say why didn't they try to make right. I don't think Wartburg needs the film to beat OZ anyway. Its just common courtesy which doesn't seem to matter to OZ. Good luck getting film from anybody in the future.

Also anyone from Clay County needing film after you trade with OZ just call Wartburg I'm sure they will come up with something and give you everything they've got.

Heck with the film! Go out and compete. If you believe in your system you don't need to break the other teams film down.

If getting your opponents film is that important, don't get a copy from them. Get a copy from a team that's played

Again, people chiming in who have no clue about anything. The problem is that you give wartburg a good copy of a film that shows everything clearly(the correct and honest way) and you pop their film in and it looks like you're watching it under a microscope. Another problem is that coaches just don't up and give you film on a school(wartburg) just because you don't like the crappy copy that rodney Ellison gives schools. And thanks for agreeing with me 4th