Wartburg @ Oliver Springs

Nitro

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wartburg is playing very good right now coming off a big win at Rockwook and with their high powered offense they should move the ball well on Oliver Springs. Oliver Springs runs a very strong Offense also but there hasn't been a team score over 14 on Wartburg. This will be a great game i'm calling wartburg 28 Oliver Springs 7

No, Einstein, they don't trade players, but the player's mindsets and motivation can be different from week to week!!

so what you are saying is that they are going to be motivated to play us this week, but wermt motivated to play there in county rival? I cant wait till friday. we are not supposed to win, and are the underdogs. we play better that way.

so what you are saying is that they are going to be motivated to play us this week, but wermt motivated to play there in county rival? I cant wait till friday. we are not supposed to win, and are the underdogs. we play better that way.

I think the boys had alot of distractions Coalfield week and along with a good Coalfield team it made a big difference. The coaches have been working hard since to keep distractions to a minimum and have their boys play under control and concentrate on catching the ball and making good throws.

The coaches have exchange film. Wartburg gave OZ Jellico that doesn't show much but also gave them the Rockwood film that is very good. OZ only gave Wartburg the first half of the Sunbright game and didn't tell Wartburg. The coaches only found out when they went to watch it. They finally got in touch with Coach Brackett and he told them that should be enough and Sunbright won't give them anything either.How do you guys feel about this? Are OZ fans ok with this? Should OZ coaches make it right? Should Sunbright coaches offer the film? What do Wartburg fans think about this?

Final question;

Is OZ playing fair???

The coaches have exchange film. Wartburg gave OZ Jellico that doesn't show much but also gave them the Rockwood film that is very good. OZ only gave Wartburg the first half of the Sunbright game and didn't tell Wartburg. The coaches only found out when they went to watch it. They finally got in touch with Coach Brackett and he told them that should be enough and Sunbright won't give them anything either.How do you guys feel about this? Are OZ fans ok with this? Should OZ coaches make it right? Should Sunbright coaches offer the film? What do Wartburg fans think about this?

Final question;

Is OZ playing fair???

I just talked to one of the OS coaches and they said they also gave you Oneida.