Wartburg @ Oliver Springs

Nitro

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather watch 1 half of good film than everyone of wartburgs games the way they film. Classless crap

If you watch the first half of OZ at Sunbright you can see the O-line,D-line and Linebackers, sometimes a Quarterback. You don't see any Receivers or DB's. The film sucks but if that is the edge you think you've gotta have, go for it. At least on Wartburgs films you see every player at the start of a play and see most of the action as the play progresses.

Again, people chiming in who have no clue about anything. The problem is that you give wartburg a good copy of a film that shows everything clearly(the correct and honest way) and you pop their film in and it looks like you're watching it under a microscope. Another problem is that coaches just don't up and give you film on a school(wartburg) just because you don't like the crappy copy that rodney Ellison gives schools. And thanks for agreeing with me 4th

OK OTD,I have tried to ingore your lies. Wartburg has only 2 films. 1 is of the full game,not zoomed in like you said. 1 is of the offence only. No i am not part of the progam, but fairly close to it. So i do know, and i would say that thay are not many coaching staffs with more class than Coach Shoemaker and his staff.

If you watch the first half of OZ at Sunbright you can see the O-line,D-line and Linebackers, sometimes a Quarterback. You don't see any Receivers or DB's. The film sucks but if that is the edge you think you've gotta have, go for it. At least on Wartburgs films you see every player at the start of a play and see most of the action as the play progresses.

do you watch all the films with the coaching staff? you seem to know alot of inside information.

man all of this over a film you guys are insane im a clay county fan just checking in sunbright had a pretty good team early in the fall when we scrimmaged i know o.s. had a good team last year and are supposed to be a little down if the game has as much fire as the thread does should be a good one

WHAA WHAA.

Oh, I am not complaining, just trying to be clever. Which was apparently lost on you. Regardless, in my opinion the officials made a mistake. It happens as they are not perfect. Remember the MLB official that cost a pitcher a perfect game. I just hate for a game to be decided on an officiating mistake.

Never said anyone was cheating, but if it was an honest mistake or whatever they are going to say why didn't they try to make right. I don't think Wartburg needs the film to beat OZ anyway. Its just common courtesy which doesn't seem to matter to OZ. Good luck getting film from anybody in the future.

Also anyone from Clay County needing film after you trade with OZ just call Wartburg I'm sure they will come up with something and give you everything they've got.

Like I've said before they DID try to make it right and were told they had a copy from Sunbright. As for Clay Co. they have already traded film. As for class- this isnt the first time class of the Wartburg staff has been questioned- remember the Wartburg Oakdale article in the paper??? And yes I'm sure Wartburg will come up with some film for Clay Co considering they have been giving out film all season on OS to everyone they have played.

Well I think this is goen to be a great game!! The Kids have worked hard this week, and I look for the Dawgs to come out and play 4 quarters, which is what it will take!! The Coaching staff has worked and done a great job this year, But in the end its the efforts of the kids!!! Good Jod Dan, Rodney,Steve, Rick Coach Earl, and coach poole!! Keep up the good work!

Romans 7:21

21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good , evil is present with me

God Bless you all!!!

LOL wow think we need buckets to gather up all the tears from all this crying and whining...Listen, i honestly dont think teams should have to trade film. Teams would have to obtain it themselves. You ppl can say what you want but film shows that team that played that day. Every team plays different every game so you should be preparing for everything. If oz wants to cry go ahead, you can sit there and cry right along side Oakdale. The two worsts teams always have something to complain about. Sunbright just starts crap thinking they are on top of everybody, Coalfield can sit there on there throne of being district and county champs, big whoop. They year Wartburg is good happens to be the year everyone wants to slam them for crap. I see jealousy here but its he said she said. Friday night is the only thing that matters.