IMAC 2011

patycake21

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who does everyone open with Monday? Sevier County @ South Doyle @ 5 and then on Tuesday SD travels to SC. I assume everyone opens up Monday the 14th. The SD Kees then travel to Clinton Thursday, Friday, and 2 Saturday in tourney. The Kees will play Clinton, Webb, and Grace in the first three games and I assume will play one of them again in game 4. Cherokee comes to Robbie Howard stadium on Monday the 21st and then SD takes their longest road trip to play Cherokee on Tuesday the 22nd. Let the games begin GOO Kees!!!

Who does everyone open with Monday? Sevier County @ South Doyle @ 5 and then on Tuesday SD travels to SC. I assume everyone opens up Monday the 14th. The SD Kees then travel to Clinton Thursday, Friday, and 2 Saturday in tourney. The Kees will play Clinton, Webb, and Grace in the first three games and I assume will play one of them again in game 4. Cherokee comes to Robbie Howard stadium on Monday the 21st and then SD takes their longest road trip to play Cherokee on Tuesday the 22nd. Let the games begin GOO Kees!!!

Enjoy every minute Mike!!! You blink & the season is over! Tell Chris I wish him the Best!

Seymour hosts Mo West on Monday and travel Tuesday.

Solo-mon2, How's Austin doing?

He is doing good! He is on the JV at Maryville. The varsity is Senior & Junior heavy! (only 3 Freshmen dress, catcher Scates fr Bearden, middle infielder fr E Cobb & a pitcher) He suprised many with his power this past fall even with the new bats. He should get a good shot at playing time next year! This is also giving him time to get his academics in order this first year while playing around 12 to 14 games.

There was a good write up today on all the county teams!! Jason w/ Mtn Press does a good job with baseball in the county! Cody signed with CN, who is looking at Cory? Any others getting looks?

Mo West should be loaded this year! New Coach though. Rough opener for both you & them! Of Course you know I am cheering for the Eagles except against SC! :thumb: I still have a lot of strong connections at SC!