Cumberland Gap vs. Cosby

veerman8133

The season is winding down. This has been a year that CG would like to forget. Right now all that's left to play for is pride and a chance for these young guys to get better and more game experience. I see CG coming out on top in this one uless they have a hangover from the Claiborne game. It was a huge effort from them on Thursday. If they can prevent that from happening then they should win. If not, then it could be a long night.

CG - 28

Cosby - 14

Go Panthers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both of these teams are better than their record. I look for a high scoring game with hopefully my Eagles coming out on top. Herzog is most definatly a playmaker for the Eagles and containing him is easier said than done. Cosby has some young players who appear to be ready to step up and help him out. I'm looking forward to the trip to the Gap , always good people up that way. :thumb:

Both of these teams are better than their record. I look for a high scoring game with hopefully my Eagles coming out on top. Herzog is most definatly a playmaker for the Eagles and containing him is easier said than done. Cosby has some young players who appear to be ready to step up and help him out. I'm looking forward to the trip to the Gap , always good people up that way. :thumb:

CG has faced athletic qbs all year seems like. Shuffler from South Greene, Legg from Gibbs, Carmichal from Greeneville and Malone from Claiborne. They should be ready to slow Herzog down. I said slow him down, not shut him down! I'm really hoping the kids play hard especially for the 4 seniors that are on this team. They deserve to go out with a win or two. I'm still sayin CG in this one but I expect it to be a good game.

CG - 28

Cosby - 14

Go Panthers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Hey eagle...is cosby still in the playoff hunt?

We are but I think it would be a stretch. I know we HAVE to beat Unaka last game of the season or we are definitly out. I THINK it would help if we beat CG. I'm not real sure of how it works with the new at large teams. If we beat Unaka we would finish third in our region but second in with the schools in our Classification. We are first in our district which only consists of us and Hancock County, don't think that helps much though.lol

well you PLAYERS have dun a fine job tis yeer.... but come on playoff talk???? if n we mak it lets do the state and boys a favor and not show up.... if we dot beat cum. gap (or cr*p) we reely don t need to think plaoff... saw em vs. claiborn(overrated) and they r turribel!!!! just lik the eagles po coachin that thinks it s great! see you fri. cosby 3 cg 2.

well you PLAYERS have dun a fine job tis yeer.... but come on playoff talk???? if n we mak it lets do the state and boys a favor and not show up.... if we dot beat cum. gap (or cr*p) we reely don t need to think plaoff... saw em vs. claiborn(overrated) and they r turribel!!!! just lik the eagles po coachin that thinks it s great! see you fri. cosby 3 cg 2.

Why ain't we just a positive ball of joy!

Where you been? We were startin to miss you. Maybe we could win the last 2 and end up 4-6 and get in the playoffs. 4-6 would be a howl of a coachin job in my opinion with 25 kids when only 5 of those are seniors . Have you noticed Cosby has played one of the toughest schedules in AA? I have!

Why ain't we just a positive ball of joy!

Pay him no mind bud , the Cosbanian has a beef with the coaches at Cosby for some reason. His kid didn't play enough a few years ago , or somethin. Thats alright though everyone that actually counts knows Cosby has a fine Coaching staff! Cosbanian either sucks at math or thinks his make believe 4 wins a year coaching somewhere was amazing. Said he coached 30 some years and won 140 games and we were supppsed to be impressed :roflol:

Pay him no mind bud , the Cosbanian has a beef with the coaches at Cosby for some reason. His kid didn't play enough a few years ago , or somethin. Thats alright though everyone that actually counts knows Cosby has a fine Coaching staff! Cosbanian either sucks at math or thinks his make believe 4 wins a year coaching somewhere was amazing. Said he coached 30 some years and won 140 games and we were supppsed to be impressed :roflol:

Well I've met Coach Shelton and I don't see how someone couldn't like him, as a person or a coach. He's got some good guys helping him too. But I guess everyone has enemies somewhere.