Giles bs East Hickman

likearock

Giles Co now controls their own destiny. East has discovered how to win. But they will need to bring their A game and have a lot of luck to take this one. Earlier I would have said this might be a rest some players game but now we need to find some success in the passing game and get our backs back to speed. Giles should take this one ....would be nice to see 10 sling a few on a series or two. Some others could see some different work as well. 3 did great in a new role this past week. Not to get ahead of ourselves but we need to be running on all cylinders this week because the way things are shaping up next week against Marshall could be for the district.

Being a realist I highly doubt East will pull a victory, but stranger things have happened. East will be playing at home so they will be playing thier haqrdest,it is senior night ,they will be emotional. If Giles has a bad...very bad game..and East has a game of thier lives... it may turn out to be a good game. I am happy to pull the win over Centerville, if we beat Giles....big bonus.

Being a realist I highly doubt East will pull a victory, but stranger things have happened. East will be playing at home so they will be playing thier haqrdest,it is senior night ,they will be emotional. If Giles has a bad...very bad game..and East has a game of thier lives... it may turn out to be a good game. I am happy to pull the win over Centerville, if we beat Giles....big bonus.

after the W against west hickman its time to start talking baseball. any word on whos the new coach?

rumor has it that a few of the players are going to start conditioning this week. just like football they will need to be self motivated. you should start your own post over on the baseball site.

It will be interesting,I know anything can happen.

Hmm...interesting...looks like you are working on the same...if we can get a lil mo, method Lewis Co was working with. Giles Co's defense is strong, the running game is good..it is excellent if we can get a passing game going, with that said our passing game is like tap water...it runs hot or cold...rarely anything in between.

Air game looked nice tonight, good job by qb recievwrs and the coaches found a nice play calling rythym.

Don't forget who it was against though. Congrads to Giles. No surprise here. But......East did get a great win this year......Hickman, and congrads to them for that one.....it was a long time coming, but maybe a changing of the guard has taken place in Hickman county.....the little brother has grown up..bigger and stronger than the oldest. Giles you have a big one coming up next...marshall, take care of business!

Good job Cats! A District Championship is on the line this week against the hated tigers!!!!

Can you tell me why the tigers are hated,do you know last year when the bobcats was in the playoffs that there was at least 10 to 20 tiger football players in giles county supporting them every weekend up until they went to play for state and i dont know if any was at the state championship game or not but im sure it was.So can you tell me why they are hated i would really like to know, is it the past because if it is you and everybody else needs to let it go.it appears the athletes have. You are correct though every where and everybody they play hates them.

Can you tell me why the tigers are hated,do you know last year when the bobcats was in the playoffs that there was at least 10 to 20 tiger football players in giles county supporting them every weekend up until they went to play for state and i dont know if any was at the state championship game or not but im sure it was.So can you tell me why they are hated i would really like to know, is it the past because if it is you and everybody else needs to let it go.it appears the athletes have. You are correct though every where and everybody they play hates them.

You whine too much. Go bobcats beat the "not liked very much" Tigers !

That's like asking why Tennessee fans and players hate Alabama fans and players, it's just a natural kind of hate that no one can explain. It is very important to the rivalry. When I was a part of this game I know my whole team hated the Tigers and they hated us. It's been that way since these teams first played I am sure, and it's not going to change anytime soon. This game would not be near as fun if we were all friends :thumb: