District tiebreakers

DelTavian

This three way tie looks very probable between Grundy-Bledsoe-Sequatchie. I'm still hearing that points will break the tie and all that other stuff on the TSSAA site is only for the seeding for the playoffs.

Anybody closer to a clue of what's going down if we get to this three way tie? Of course Grundy and Bledsoe actually have to do their part and win out to worry about it but the way Grundy is playing I'm feeling pretty good about the Jackets.

DL.

A 3 way tie for first if BC looses to Rockwood beats CCS, BC would be 1st( 6 teams played thats won 50% more of there games) and the Seq would be over Grundy for head to head. However, if BC looses to CCS, Seq gets it for head to head over Grundy and then Grundy would be 2nd and BC 3rd. Playoff standings released this morning Seq was first team to auto qualify from the district, they have already locked up at least 2nd in district.

Edited by DefMinded

A 3 way tie for first if BC looses to Rockwood beats CCS, BC would be 1st( 6 teams played thats won 50% more of there games) and the Seq would be over Grundy for head to head. However, if BC looses to CCS, Seq gets it for head to head over Grundy and then Grundy would be 2nd and BC 3rd. Playoff standings released this morning Seq was first team to auto qualify from the district, they have already locked up at least 2nd in district.

I know yhat's how the playoffs seeding is done, but what about settling district champs and second place. Never mind I was thinking of something else.

Edited by bratt22

The first tiebreaker would be total wins.

Yes but Seq and Grundy is assuming BC gets beat by Rockwood which is likely. No one will know till week 10.Also Bratt, by what the playoff standings were released this morning Seq has auto qualified so we atleast have 2nd place locked up by what i assume.

Edited by DefMinded

Yes but Seq and Grundy is assuming BC gets beat by Rockwood which is likely. No one will know till week 10.Also Bratt, by what the playoff standings were released this morning Seq has auto qualified so we atleast have 2nd place locked up by what i assume.

Yes I saw that Def, I commented above before I totally read the post. Second is not good enough, but we had our chance. TSSAA makes a lot of mistakes and I am not totaly sure we would be second.

Dont write off bledsoe just yet we still got to play the remaining games! As do seq&grundy.........

I know the beatdown they took last friday opened some eyes on alot of things,so lets just wait and see what happens!

No one is counting Bledsoe out, we know you have one tough game this week in Rockwood and CCS will not be a easy one either. Everyone knew the back half of your schedule would be tough.