Lincoln County @ Warren County

naildriver247

What do you think? I think LC has finally got the kinks worked out on both sides of the ball and it sounds like WC is still having problems. The Falcons defense has come together and are playing smash mouth football. The offense has become more balanced. Looking forward to this match up.

GO FALCONS!!!

Edited by naildriver247

What do you think? I think LC has finally got the kinks worked out on both sides of the ball and it sounds like WC is still having problems. The Falcons defense has come together and are playing smash mouth football. The offense has become more balanced. Looking forward to this match up.

GO FALCONS!!!

I think you're right - the Falcons should take this one, as long as they don't regress.

The Falcon defense set the tone early and didn't let up. The defense intercepted the pioneers 3 times and recovered 2 fumbles.The run game was key tonight. The Falcons had a combination tonight that was working great. Congratulations to the Falcons.

We are going to have to quit committing so many penalties. I think the zebras were a little flag happy tonight but we still need to be more disciplined.

Lincoln Co 33 Warren Co 6

GO FALCONS!!!!!

Edited by naildriver247