Clay County @ Oliver Springs

Boarhog

"And when they was about the rolling him of the field he was saying what the Clay Co. fans was saying"....

I have no idea what your trying to say in that sentence :blush:

Jet, you have a problem with OZ, I don't know why and I don't really care, I'll repeat myself for you, EVERY team has a fan or two who for a lack of a better term, are idiot fans, if it makes you or any other poster feel good to try to critize a town, fan base, or a football team, based on their actions alone go for it!

It just sounds like sour grapes to most, by the way, who is Cumberland County playing in the first round of the playoffs?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beleive I am going to have to disagree with you on this one catback, and agree with manOmanUgotKILLED. After the game was over and the Clay players were walking back to the locker room alot of OS fans were saying things that thye shouldnt of said. I lost ALOT of respect for Oliver Springs last night I must say. But the game is over now, both teams played very hard, I just wish Clay hadnt of ran out of time.

I also saw a cc player walking to the locker room and this girl was standing their and she went hahaahh yall suck i was mad she had no reason to say that to that young man it was shamefull but has you saw cc fought hard wish they coulda had more time. good luck to thoese seniors in life.

I have no idea what your trying to say in that sentence :blush:

Jet, you have a problem with OZ, I don't know why and I don't really care, I'll repeat myself for you, EVERY team has a fan or two who for a lack of a better term, are idiot fans, if it makes you or any other poster feel good to try to critize a town, fan base, or a football team, based on their actions alone go for it!

It just sounds like sour grapes to most, by the way, who is Cumberland County playing in the first round of the playoffs?

Catback you wrong buddy. I have no problem with Oliver Springs, I always like to see OS do well. Just because I said i heard the guy say what he said does not make me hate Oliver Springs I think coach brackett has done a good job there and hope he does well in the future. Yes me and you have some back and forth on topics on here but you need to get your facts staright on someone before you come on here and say false thing about them. I wish the bobcats luck friday against Rockwood should be a good game.

Your right I think the OZ fans were surprised it was 20-6 (OZ leading) at half time, and surprised that OZ had 358 rushing yards to CCs 12 yards, and surprised that OZ had 23 first downs to CCs 12, and that OZ never punted in the entire game.

As far as your comments about the fans, it sounds to me like sour grapes, and if what you posted was indeed true. Every school has what I call "idiot" fans. You can't lump the whole fan base on a couple of immature fans at any school! The majority of OZ fans display good sportmanship, and appreciate all of the kids playing high school football, regardless of what team the kid plays for. Don't let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch!!!! :thumb:

wrong. i remember oz trying to put but i specifically remember a punt getting blocked

Catback you wrong buddy. I have no problem with Oliver Springs, I always like to see OS do well. Just because I said i heard the guy say what he said does not make me hate Oliver Springs I think coach brackett has done a good job there and hope he does well in the future. Yes me and you have some back and forth on topics on here but you need to get your facts staright on someone before you come on here and say false thing about them. I wish the bobcats luck friday against Rockwood should be a good game.

Get my facts straight!! Are you kidding me ???? How many post have you made in regards to OZ'z schedule, that I KNOW FOR A FACT, were dead wrong. I think I'll send you a block of cheese to go with your "whine". :roflol:

I've never heard so much crying on here, from a group of fans of the losing team, I am sorry if some of "OUR SO CALLED FANS" were rude to you, but, it did not have any affect on the outcome of the game. And ALL teams have least than desirable fans, that includes CC too!

Time to move on!!

Get my facts straight!! Are you kidding me ???? How many post have you made in regards to OZ'z schedule, that I KNOW FOR A FACT, were dead wrong. I think I'll send you a block of cheese to go with your "whine". :roflol:

I've never heard so much crying on here, from a group of fans of the losing team, I am sorry if some of "OUR SO CALLED FANS" were rude to you, but, it did not have any affect on the outcome of the game. And ALL teams have least than desirable fans, that includes CC too!

Time to move on!!

I have not said anything about OS schedule this year except the post earlier when I said coach brackett has upgraded the non district games next year in which you called me Jetbreath. You gotta admit its a upgrade, I WAS NOT BASHING THEM when I said that, for some reason you always take my post the wrong way. If you ask coach brackett he will tell you its a better non district games then he played the last 2 years. I HEARD that Hancock Co. only brought maybe 25-50 people this year and friday Clay Co. didnt bring many people either. I respect coach brackett he a good coach and he understood he had to upgraded it to make money for the football program. Oliver Springs has great fans they get into the game, I dont know what happen after the game and really dont care, but I agree with catback there going be a couple idiot fans that make the schools look bad. But that one guy screaming hurry up and get off the field when the kid was down on the sidelines was the dumbest thing that guy said all night.

Time to move on!!

AMEN! THANK YOU SIR :thumb: