Clay County @ Oliver Springs

Boarhog

whoa whoa what?? clay plays teams like trousdale, gordonsville, and friendship christian, you think OZ has a tougher schedule? one of the toughest 1A schedules if you ask me. yes there are a couple lack luster teams but i'm sure the others make up for it. you can't look over any of the teams or they'll beat ya up and down the field. i look for clay to put up a fight, they know the importance of this game or at least they better. like said before clay has to put an end to the turnovers and penalties, the penalty thing has got a lil better over the year but still need to work on the turnovers, i REALLY don't see OZ wiping the floor with CC either. this team has came a ways since last year, hopefully they can show that.

if clay hits em in the mouth first and jumps on em early and pounds on em all the way through. i like their chances but if they lay an egg they'll get there hind ends handed to em.

yea i dontsee oz having a harder schedule than us by no means but depends how both teams play on who wins be a close one get em dogs

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright I'm coming out of hybernation to give my prediction. I think if OZ can limit their mistakes (penalties and turnovers) they should win this game, and build off of it for their playoff run. Clay County has four victories this year, of those teams they beat, they have a combined record of 5-28. I think OZ has had a harder schedule, and this should give them the edge in this game. But, you play the game because anything can happen in high school football.

Good Luck to the Bobcats, and hope it's a injury free game to all that participates!!

Clay countys schedule is one off the hardest around...an i think we can beat oliver springs if we play. CC by 21

whoa whoa what?? clay plays teams like trousdale, gordonsville, and friendship christian, you think OZ has a tougher schedule? one of the toughest 1A schedules if you ask me. yes there are a couple lack luster teams but i'm sure the others make up for it. you can't look over any of the teams or they'll beat ya up and down the field. i look for clay to put up a fight, they know the importance of this game or at least they better. like said before clay has to put an end to the turnovers and penalties, the penalty thing has got a lil better over the year but still need to work on the turnovers, i REALLY don't see OZ wiping the floor with CC either. this team has came a ways since last year, hopefully they can show that.

if clay hits em in the mouth first and jumps on em early and pounds on em all the way through. i like their chances but if they lay an egg they'll get there hind ends handed to em.

Boys, you need to re-read my post, I said that of the teams that Clay has beaten, the overall record is 5-28. The teams you mentioned in your post, kinda put a whoopin on ya. Based on the score, it doesn't look like to me, that Clay was very competative in those games that they lost, I could be wrong, I wasn't there. I think OZ has better more quality wins than Clay, and I never said that OZ was gonna wipe the floor with CC, thus the statement," thats why you play the game"!

You wanted a response from OZ folks, then get your panties in a wad when you get one.I think you were looking for any kind of response, just to go off on. If you want to discuss the football game, good, if you want to fuss back and forth, do it amongst yourselfs.

I think I should have stayed in hybernation!!:roflol:

Edited by catback

Boys, you need to re-read my post, I said that of the teams that Clay has beaten, the overall record is 5-28. The teams you mentioned in your post, kinda put a whoopin on ya. Based on the score, it doesn't look like to me, that Clay was very competative in those games that they lost, I could be wrong, I wasn't there. I think OZ has better more quality wins than Clay, and I never said that OZ was gonna wipe the floor with CC, thus the statement," thats why you play the game"!

You wanted a response from OZ folks, then get your panties in a wad when you get one.I think you were looking for any kind of response, just to go off on. If you want to discuss the football game, good, if you want to fuss back and forth, do it amongst yourselfs.

I do believe clay will be ready to play when they get there.

Ah shucks, don't go hybernating because of these young punks on here. I heard that Oliver had a pretty good QB and RB. Are they juniors? seniors? Who does it look like you guys will be up against in the playoffs?

Edited by Boarhog

Ah shucks, don't go hybernating because of these young punks on here. I heard that Oliver had a pretty good QB and RB. Are they juniors? seniors? Who does it look like you guys will be up against in the playoffs?

The QB and RB are juniors, I'm not sure about the playoffs, but, it could be Unaka in the first round.