PC vs Cornersville

theGURU

Perry County vs Cornersville  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Did every student in Perry County sign up for a Coacht account? Tucker would not absolutely "smoke" Stocstill. I think Stocstill throws a better ball and is probably an overall better athlete than Tucker (kid is a physical freak in he weight room), Tucker just has more talent around him. Nobody can stop the Vikings? Dude you won by two Friday night..... Riverside says hey too

aw dont be a sore loser now because im pretty sure there are few teams they has got yas number this year. yea ya beat us last season game last year but we won by thirty in the playoffs just remember that. just be realistic here you think yas qb is gonna be able to handle are dline not to mention are line backers which i have to say are pretty quick getting the to backfield just called mr. rice over in wayne co. and ask him. all i got to say is you need to tell your boy to be heads up cuz we dont want nobody to get hurt

aw dont be a sore loser now because im pretty sure there are few teams they has got yas number this year. yea ya beat us last season game last year but we won by thirty in the playoffs just remember that. just be realistic here you think yas qb is gonna be able to handle are dline not to mention are line backers which i have to say are pretty quick getting the to backfield just called mr. rice over in wayne co. and ask him. all i got to say is you need to tell your boy to be heads up cuz we dont want nobody to get hurt

Playoff score was 41-27. I'll make sure and tell Joe to watch out. Make sure you tell your boys heads up. Joe likes running over people.

Also, how can you have a name like Cobora and have an avatar like that?

Also, how can you have a name like Cobora and have an avatar like that?

cmon man im not to show off my avatar im here to talk football, and also tell joe he better man up if he plans running anybody over he better just worry about getting positve yards instead of laying on his back all night long.

cmon man im not to show off my avatar im here to talk football, and also tell joe he better man up if he plans running anybody over he better just worry about getting positve yards instead of laying on his back all night long.

Well at least change it. It bothers me.... Okay i'll just tell all of our guys to stay home. We won't no part of the 85 Bears. Tell Ditka i'm sorry for cancelling.

Well at least change it. It bothers me.... Okay i'll just tell all of our guys to stay home. We won't no part of the 85 Bears. Tell Ditka i'm sorry for cancelling.

[/quo

ha man im just speaking the facts of the statesheet my friend other than riverside we have had no problem getting pressure on any team's qb

You got to Rice that many times and still gave up 48? Dang i'm sorry.

i didnt say we sacked him alot now did i but we got to him more than any team has this year in my opinion. but that dont matter because whatever the qbs name is from conersville is not tyler rice nor jacob tucker so i dont think its gonna be to tough i think our boys can handle it because evidently whoever this qb is must be the only one doing anything cuz there is not a high number in the win column for cornersville this year so if he is a big threat he must be going the wrong way when he is running over the opposing team maybe you should help him out with that.

i didnt say we sacked him alot now did i but we got to him more than any team has this year in my opinion. but that dont matter because whatever the qbs name is from conersville is not tyler rice nor jacob tucker so i dont think its gonna be to tough i think our boys can handle it because evidently whoever this qb is must be the only one doing anything cuz there is not a high number in the win column for cornersville this year so if he is a big threat he must be going the wrong way when he is running over the opposing team maybe you should help him out with that.

Oh I'm sorry... The way you were talking I thought you sacked Rice everytime he dropped back.... My apoligies