Sullivan South Rebels v TN High Vikings 10/29/10

2000southreb81

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My personal opinion is that it’s POLITICS. #12 is a good kid and a pretty good athlete, and he has done everything the coaches have asked him to do. Unfortunately his lack of QB skills has SEVERELY crippled the Viking Offense and Coach Stubbs and the offensive coordinator Coach Profit have to know this. It’s hard to overlook 57 total yards before the last drive of the game… especially with a TE/WR like Downs, and the stable of RBs the Vikings have (some of which could be moved to WR) My guess is that Stubbs just doesn’t have the heart to pull him at this point and is willing to go down with the ship. It’s kinda funny… he didn’t allow Mason Canty to redeem himself year before last when he went into the first game of the season against DB as a starter… and after a poor performance, never started again. Just a little something that makes you go hummmmm. What he doesn’t know is that he just placed a target on his back and he better step his game up next year. EVERY LOSE this year has been record breaking! Its one thing to lose a game or even lose several…it’s gonna happen. But to get the dog walked on you like we have in the three loses this season has to raise some questions. Especially with two of the highest recruited players on your team in school history.

Hello, Mr. Canty.

Hello, Mr. Canty.

Hey there Captain Kangaroo. :lol: You would fit right in the detective division up here in Bristol. We’ve had the same bank get robbed three times in town over the years and NO SUSPECTS. The last time they guy was on foot. So don’t give up your unemployment checks. ;)

You didn't earn much respect with that one. Are you kidding, Boone will get better by the year.

This aint a popularity contest hommie, and I'm not running for any office. If my goal was to make friends I'd log on to Facebook. Toss knows the golden rule... don't start non, won't be non. :thumb:

Dang Wac, that is some school yard stuff right there. If I hurt your feelings that bad just take a break from the board and come back fresh tomorrow.

You didn't hurt my feelings toss-salad. I just thought I would help you "come out of the closet". I can tell by the way you type that you have a limp wrist. :)

If I read the article on the main page right Boone will play the loser of the South TH game tonight. I don't think M East will beat Sevier County and I don't think M. West will lose to Seymour so this game is for the #5 seed. Am I looking at that right and if not could somebody correct me? You never want to lose but if I am a South fan I think I would want to play Boone over M. West.