I'tavious Mathers

djdoda

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got darn son everytime I comment on something u have a smart reply whats up with that??

1. in america we are free to have a voice

2. i disagree with you

3. This is one of the reasons we have a CoachT

i never tell you to stop posting...just that your view of mathers is not even close!

it's not personal...it is just what coach T is about!

let's be thankful we live in a place where we can banter back and forth!

maybe the best RB Blackman has ever had he is good at holding on the ball and can break many tackles

how long have you been watching blackman play?...in their early years they had a couple of REALLY good backs that lead them to the playoffs of course they didnt ever beat RIVERDALE...in 01 we had 5 turnovers and you had us on the ropes and I think Rico Turner was your RB then and he was really good and I forget the guys name after him that was really good too

how long have you been watching blackman play?...in their early years they had a couple of REALLY good backs that lead them to the playoffs of course they didnt ever beat RIVERDALE...in 01 we had 5 turnovers and you had us on the ropes and I think Rico Turner was your RB then and he was really good and I forget the guys name after him that was really good too

They had a darn good QB that same yr. He was very versatile and could run as well as Rico.

They had a darn good QB that same yr. He was very versatile and could run as well as Rico.

I THINK his name was Ralph Stembrige is that who you are thinking of? one of their QBs was Eric Bartlett he is the one who threw a great pass that would have put the nail in the coffin against us but our DB (tron Baker i think) deflected it at the last moment WHEW

Edited by riverdaleman

Ok well this topic is about their current running back. I have only seen him live in one game but from what i have heard and his stats he is incredible. He is running all over top defenses and is putting up these absurd numbers in one of the toughest districts in the nation! I'm not a Blackman fan but I'm sure any team would love to have this kid running the ball for them.

Ok well this topic is about their current running back. I have only seen him live in one game but from what i have heard and his stats he is incredible. He is running all over top defenses and is putting up these absurd numbers in one of the toughest districts in the nation! I'm not a Blackman fan but I'm sure any team would love to have this kid running the ball for them.

OK FINE i disagree with him being their best back EVER I was only trying to let people know that there were a couple of really good back several years ago and being a little polite about it