I'tavious Mathers

djdoda

Ok. Do you spell his name Itavius or Itavious. I think its Itavius but this thread is Itavious, on the Jeff Fisher show it was Itavious, on Storks you tube video its Itavious. On Blackmans website roster, its Itavius. Whats right, Whats wrong. If its Itavius, then Stork needs to fix his youtube video and whoever is giving info on him needs to learn how to spell his name. If its Itavious,then I'll shut up.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. Do you spell his name Itavius or Itavious. I think its Itavius but this thread is Itavious, on the Jeff Fisher show it was Itavious, on Storks you tube video its Itavious. On Blackmans website roster, its Itavius. Whats right, Whats wrong. If its Itavius, then Stork needs to fix his youtube video and whoever is giving info on him needs to learn how to spell his name. If its Itavious,then I'll shut up.

spelled it like the paper spell's it...I copied it directly from an article...the only thing I have ever said to the kid was..."Watch me fill your mailbox" his father did confirm the mail is coming.

He's something else...the only running back in TN in recent years that I can think of who has put up these kind of numbers against this level of competition was Travis Stephens when he was at NE. Keep in mind, every week the defense knows exactly what's coming from Blackman, and he's doing it anyways.

Any ideas what colleges he's considering?

2001 Ralph King (Riverdale) 2,686 yds and 43 TD, is the closest I've seen.